Hello

BB1996

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm new to forums and someone recommended your site to learn about homebrew and other items to do with 3ds hacking so here I am.

rikumax25!

Keyblade Wielder
Trophies
XP
Country
Costa Rica
anything you need ask it on the noob Paradise, even if the question has been answered a lot of ítems you'll get what youre asking

BB1996

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
anything you need ask it on the noob Paradise, even if the question has been answered a lot of ítems you'll get what youre asking

ya I saw the noob paradise thread, I will definitely be spending some time there, since I am quite clueless with all of this but I do want to learn, and I wont as feel bad asking some questions that are probably simple and common knowledge it can just be overwhelming.

CeeDee

fuckin dork
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I must be missing something I cant even find the create thread button for noob paradise. I could find it on other sections of the site but not on there. Idk whats wrong with me lol
Just make a comment by scrolling down to the bottom of the post, many GBAtemp users would be glad to help you.

I'd recommend you not make a thread in any sections, as many users will complain that you didn't search or something of the like - if you must, please search on both gbatemp and google before posting.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    cearp @ cearp: Welcome hazbeans