Hello....

ShadowNinjaAC

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.gamefaqs.com ^__^ It's not REALLY my site...
XP
Country
United States
Hi. Nice to meet ya'll. I just signed up like....2 minutes ago. XD I'm searching for that DAMN KATAM rom....I know, I know, it's against the rules to ask for roms or post links to sites that give out roms. I'm just angry cause I found a link for it and it stops on 20%....>_< Freaking KATAM rom.....anyways, anybody else here play BYOND?
hate2.gif

ShadowNinjaAC

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.gamefaqs.com ^__^ It's not REALLY my site...
XP
Country
United States
BYOND is an online game thing. It's not just ONE game...it's ABUNCH of games. Just check it out and you'll see. www.byond.com Don't worry, registration is free. It's freakin awesome sometimes and sucks some other times. My key: RPGMaker1099 add it to your pager. (It's a pirvate messaging thing so you can talk to each other without anyone else there. You can also invite people on your pager to the game your in.)
wink.gif
Happy BYONDing

Puck The Joker

Puck, The Arrogant Phuck
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
yep and u double post to
Its called bumping a topic genius. If you weren't so busy trying to put him down you would have noticed that his posts are 15+ hours apart, which is fine if you are bumping a topic. Before you try to insult someone, you should learn some proper grammar and spelling.

The Teej

Also known as The Tjalian
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
zeldapower.com
XP
Country
Well Snap! Inyuasha got pwned hardcore stylie, haha
laugh.gif

Hey welcome ShadowNinja, hope you like it here! And my gawd.. you actually read the rules before posting!! Free Grog for you good sir!
grog.gif

Oh and speaking of advertisements... Hey My Names Tjalian you may have seen me in such forums as ZeldaPower and ZFGC![/Troy Mclure, simspons]

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: yawn