Hello there

MiGGamesV1

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi all I'm MiG from the UK.

Recently took an interest in handheld console gaming (psp :yaypsp: and just recieved my 1st 3ds :yaynds:) as I realised I was missing out on so much goodness. Not having time to sit down and play ps4 much, its a great alternative to feed your gaming needs.

So here we are :lol: not long found this site and it has provided me some great information ;) I signed up to keep expanding my knowledge to get the best from my handhelds and meet some awesome folks on the forums.

See you around the site :toot:

Reactions: T-hug

MiGGamesV1

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Thanks :) yeah it has been interesting so far, so much going on it's great :lol:.
By the time I got my psp, the scene was over but still love it. So nice to be in the thick of it with 3ds -Learn as you go- :yay:

Trophies
Website
harshamohite.com
XP
Country
United States
Hey there! Welcome to the Temp!

Are you a normal player, or are you looking at doing some Homebrew/Modding with your 3DS? By your original message, I assume it's the former.

I'm a normal 3DS player, as I don't have a 9.2 or under system currently (looking to buy one soon).

Drop me a message if you want to exchange 3DS friend codes or something ;)

MiGGamesV1

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Thanks again, I suppose I would fall into normal player cat :D atm. My 3ds is 10.2 Firmware so a little challenging to jump on the homebrew scene etc.
Plus I would rather wait to get another 3ds to experiment on( just in case ). For now I can try and learn what I need to first. Yeah as soon as I can find out how to put my sig
up my FC will be on there :unsure: ( hopefully ). On that note, don't really want to start a new thread for this as its probs really simple and already up somewhere ( tried search )
I have made a simple design although not sure how to put it as Sig, the way I was trying to do it was asking for URL, do i need to upload first?? any help would be great :)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: It will actually make it worse