ROM Hack Hello. I'm playing pokemon adventure chapter red and I have a few questions.

Bryon15

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm playing the beta 12 demo. So far it's really good. I just made it too cerulean city.

1. At what level does kangaskid evolve into kangaskhan? Are there any special requirements?

2. The area to the right of cerulean city is all messed up and distorted. Is there any way to fix this?

3. When you walk into the pokemart in cerulean city the game freezes and you can't control red anymore.

4. I can't seem to get a nidoran male with the rivalry ability. I remember it being in beta 11. Was it removed?

5. What level does poliwhirl learn hydro pump? And if I make it evolve into poliwrath during the story event, will it still learn hydro pump?

Last edited by Bryon15,

CrescentXMoon

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
I'm playing the beta 12 demo. So far it's really good. I just made it too cerulean city.

1. At what level does kangaskid evolve into kangaskhan? Are there any special requirements?

2. The area to the right of cerulean city is all messed up and distorted. Is there any way to fix this?

3. When you walk into the pokemart in cerulean city the game freezes and you can't control red anymore.

4. I can't seem to get a nidoran male with the rivalry ability. I remember it being in beta 11. Was it removed?

5. What level does poliwhirl learn hydro pump? And if I make it evolve into poliwrath during the story event, will it still learn hydro pump?
I just caught it and gotten all it's evolution forms.
Kangaskid level up holding skull gets you Cubone
Kangaskid Female level 20 gets you Kangaskhan
Kangaskid Male level 20 gets you Kangaskhoo

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    I @ idonthave: :)