What do you think?

• Total voters

Sonic Angel Knight

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'll probably be better known as new comer for now so people know i am not that far into the site. First i shall scratch the surface, then start to dig deep, then create the living quarters then the game room and finally invite the people over.... hope you get where im going with this. (in case you haven't this will be like a clubhouse to me lol)

most of thag was related to the member title rankings.

Reactions: mashers and Seriel

CosmoCortney

i snack raw pasta and chew lollipops
Trophies
Website
follow-the-white-rabbit.wtf
XP
Country
Germany
I have been diagnose with aspergers syndrome disorder
Same here. We have quite a few things in common o:
I too feel bored a lot and rarely get in contact with friends irl and feel frustrated by my life. My social disabilities and weakness to filtrate surrounding impressions make me being stuck in a dead end in my educational way. In addition to this i don't get any support by any agency, even they should by what is said in the constitution of our country.
So I have to study everything at home without help which costs a lot of money, even with my deficits with literature, and with subjects I have to interprete stuff such as like as religion. Still trying to find any help or a better way to graduate

Sonic Angel Knight

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Same here. We have quite a few things in common o:
I too feel bored a lot and rarely get in contact with friends irl and feel frustrated by my life. My social disabilities and weakness to filtrate surrounding impressions make me being stuck in a dead end in my educational way. In addition to this i don't get any support by any agency, even they should by what is said in the constitution of our country.
So I have to study everything at home without help which costs a lot of money, even with my deficits with literature, and with subjects I have to interprete stuff such as like as religion. Still trying to find any help or a better way to graduate

Oh, your the cosmo cortney i kept seeing people talk about. Nice to meet you. Also, sorry.... if you read all that, i had posted, i feel bad it didn't seem like a lot when i came up with it. Umm anyway, Nice to meet you (I said that already)

So umm you mentioned having something in common with me, I hope your not feeling bad or upset about it, From what you said, sounds lot worst compare to my situation, but if i understand correctly is cause of the reasons rrellating to your country's rules or laws, or other reasons that are not entirely within your control. I can understand that, i dislike the idea that there are things we can't always do something about due to other reasons, it just make things more frustarating for people to think is not easy to just do said thing cause it won't get us anywhere with obvious reasons tie in with other more complex things.

I think i should stop now, I'm just gonna confuse people with my text.

Reactions: CosmoCortney

CosmoCortney

i snack raw pasta and chew lollipops
Trophies
Website
follow-the-white-rabbit.wtf
XP
Country
Germany
Oh, your the cosmo cortney i kept seeing people talk about. Nice to meet you. Also, sorry.... if you read all that, i had posted, i feel bad it didn't seem like a lot when i came up with it. Umm anyway, Nice to meet you (I said that already)

So umm you mentioned having something in common with me, I hope your not feeling bad or upset about it, From what you said, sounds lot worst compare to my situation, but if i understand correctly is cause of the reasons rrellating to your country's rules or laws, or other reasons that are not entirely within your control. I can understand that, i dislike the idea that there are things we can't always do something about due to other reasons, it just make things more frustarating for people to think is not easy to just do said thing cause it won't get us anywhere with obvious reasons tie in with other more complex things.

I think i should stop now, I'm just gonna confuse people with my text.
No need to apologize, I didn't mind reading your texts :)
I don't feel bad about having something in common, just surprising seeing someone around here having similar struggles

Sonic Angel Knight

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No need to apologize, I didn't mind reading your texts :)
I don't feel bad about having something in common, just surprising seeing someone around here having similar struggles
Well i wouldn't know i only joined about a week ago and wrote this, it simply was introduction, so i don't get any backlash for things others may been dealing with new members.

Of course there always someone else in the world with similar or worst or better things compared to ourself. Just the way the world works i guess.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

Hi

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: ssssey ioBtneicnA@