Hello beautiful Peeps!

echo709

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey, so I'm relatively new to the 3ds modding world, though I do know how to install homebrew...

nice to find the community and learn more about it!

B-)

Reactions: ShonenJump

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Greets and salutations new member!
I am Lilith, the Queen of the CFW scene and overall ruler of Temp! (don't tell Costello :ninja: )
I can help with pretty much everything 3DS.
Enjoy your stay and don't get eaten by a bear!

Reactions: ShonenJump

echo709

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thnx. I really hope to get into CFW soon, though I'm waiting till I can find someone to hardmod my 3ds to downgrade to make it possible... but I have to wait till I have at least 10 forum posts to pm someone, lol

The Catboy

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Thnx. I really hope to get into CFW soon, though I'm waiting till I can find someone to hardmod my 3ds to downgrade to make it possible... but I have to wait till I have at least 10 forum posts to pm someone, lol
You don't even need to downgrade anymore. B9S injected directly into the NAND backup and restored hacked.
https://3ds.guide/installing-boot9strap-(hardmod)
You'll get 10 posts in no time....so long as you post outside of the introduction area. Your post count doesn't increase in here.

echo709

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ooooo, very interesting.
You don't even need to downgrade anymore. B9S injected directly into the NAND backup and restored hacked.
https://3ds.guide/installing-boot9strap-(hardmod)
You'll get 10 posts in no time....so long as you post outside of the introduction area. Your post count doesn't increase in here.
I currently have a n3ds xl on 11.5.0.38... would you recommend downgrading? or just trying to inject bs9 in via hardmod, and ride things out?

The Catboy

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
ooooo, very interesting.

I currently have a n3ds xl on 11.5.0.38... would you recommend downgrading? or just trying to inject bs9 in via hardmod, and ride things out?
You will actually never need to downgrade with B9S. The exploit used in B9S can never be patched out by Nintendo without new hardware. So if you have a hardmod installed then you can always have a method to inject the B9S payload into the NAND and have your system hacked.
B9S is actually quite the piece of work and really backed the Big N into a corner.

tunip3

[debugger active]
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
ooooo, very interesting.

depends do you have a freind with hacked 3ds and what region is it

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/MddR6PTmGKg?si=mU2EO5hoE7XXSbSr