OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Hi there
smile.gif

I'm cry0m0nk3h... yeah its a stupid nick i know but its the best i can think of atm
smile.gif

My hobbies are:
Smack ma bitch up! (for prodigy fans it means listening to music)
Telling ppl with a psp that the DS owns it.
Having discussions with people that the Snes was a revolutionary console and that Sega's Megadrive was quite stupid.
And other more intelligent stuff
smile.gif

Cya around
smile.gif

cry0m0nk3h

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
depends on the price
wink.gif

Naw i just play cs once an a while.. gives you enough inspiration to think of totally useless nicks
wink.gif

Harsky

Madmin
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Yes, the Snes > megadrive would be a nice arguement. 10 years ago. I can pick both of them up for under £20 nowadays. I'm sure you saying that the GBA > PSP is a bit harsh as it's not out yet outside Japan. Have you played it? Then I can agree with your arguement more.

cry0m0nk3h

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
A friend of mine imported a psp from japan, belive me it cost him quite the "euro".
Oh and i made a mistake it should be DS>PSP
tongue.gif
I'm sorry, i'll correct it.
I prefer the DS, the reason is quite simple: The DS has 2 screens.
This opens a whole new world of gaming. That's the kind of stuff i like about ninendo. Like the bongo's on the gamecube, they might look useless but it opens whole new ways to make games and make it. It challenges game designers.

Harsky

Madmin
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
A friend of mine imported a psp from japan, belive me it cost him quite the "euro".
Oh and i made a mistake it should be DS>PSP
tongue.gif
I'm sorry, i'll correct it.
I prefer the DS, the reason is quite simple: The DS has 2 screens.
This opens a whole new world of gaming. That's the kind of stuff i like about ninendo. Like the bongo's on the gamecube, they might look useless but it opens whole new ways to make games and make it. It challenges game designers.
Ah, ok then. I agree that the DS is almost like a fashion trend setter trying something REALLY different and unnormal. I can think that when they said "touch technology" and "dual screen", I thought
wtf.gif
. Now the more I hear about it, the more I think, hey, could be onto a winner. But at the end of the day, it's all about the games. I'm close to disowning Nintendo for rehashing games. But still have hope for the emulation purposes for the DS. While the PSP has no games I like but I want one for the multimedia purposes of it.

cry0m0nk3h

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Well yes the PSP games are on UMD cards. You can watch movies on it but it has to be on an UMD card. The question now is, what media types does it support. And how can you burn an UMD card, do you need to buy a whole new writer for it?

As far as i've seen of the DS the games are on Secure digital cards. That makes piracy for DS games really easy
smile.gif

Harsky

Madmin
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Well yes the PSP games are on UMD cards. You can watch movies on it but it has to be on an UMD card. The question now is, what media types does it support. And how can you burn an UMD card, do you need to buy a whole new writer for it?

As far as i've seen of the DS the games are on Secure digital cards. That makes piracy for DS games really easy
smile.gif
This is where being rich comes in handy a bit. You buy a memory stick duo and you can convert AVI to a file playable on the PSP. Luse has the converter in his sig.

Puck The Joker

Puck, The Arrogant Phuck
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country

smile.gif

Actually you can watch your own videos on the PSP via the Memory Stick. You don't have to write to a UMD to watch media. It might help out your argument that the DS is better if you knew some facts about the PSP, so you might want to read Luse's review of the PSP.

Review @ Kentia Hall

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: Can't wait for season 2