Heavy Rain and Beyond: Two Souls Remasters coming to PS4

BeyondTwoSouls_Wallpaper.jpg
Looks like there's more last-gen remasters on the way this year, as Sony has just announced the release date for Beyond: Two Souls, available for PSN digitally on November 24th.

The PS4 edition of the game features a number of improvements:

• Enhanced 1080p graphics including motion blur, bloom and depth of field effects, as well as improved lighting and shadows. The game also makes use of the DualShock 4 speaker to improve immersion when playing as the Entity.
  • Decisions are highlighted at the end of each scene and compared with those made by other players.
  • You can now play the game in chronological order right from the start – a much requested feature in the PS3 version!
  • Increased difficulty in certain fight scene, combined with improved controls for action sequences.
  • Includes the “Enhanced Experiments” DLC.
Heavy Rain will also be getting the same treatment, and will arrive March 1, 2016. If you buy Beyond: Two Souls off PSN, you'll be able to purchase Heavy Rain Remastered at a discount when it launches.

:arrow: Source

Ethan2

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Looks like there's more last-gen remasters on the way, as Sony has just announced the release date for Beyond: Two Souls, available for PSN digitally on November 24th.

Heavy Rain will also be getting the same treatment, and will arrive March 1, 2015. If you buy Beyond: Two Souls off PSN, you'll be able to purchase Heavy Rain Remastered at a discount when it launches.

:arrow: Source
Heavy Rain will arrive 1 march 2016 not 2015 :) fix it bro :)

Reactions: Tony_93 and Chary

Issac

Iᔕᔕᗩᑕ
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
I've been interested in Heavy Rain since it was announced for the PS3, but for some reason I never got it. (I really really wanted the collector's edition).
Will definitely get this whenever, if ever, I get a PS4 :D

Reactions: MrJason005

Ericzander

GBAtemp's residential attorney
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Somalia
I've been interested in Heavy Rain since it was announced for the PS3, but for some reason I never got it. (I really really wanted the collector's edition).
Will definitely get this whenever, if ever, I get a PS4 :D
Black Friday might be a good time! That's what I'm doing. Pretty hyped for this since I never had a PS3 so all these remasters are great for me.

Issac

Iᔕᔕᗩᑕ
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
Black Friday might be a good time! That's what I'm doing. Pretty hyped for this since I never had a PS3 so all these remasters are great for me.
Black Friday isn't a thing here in Sweden... Some online stores uses it as another reason to have sales, but they're nowhere as good as your deals ;)

Centrix

Stop Poking the Moogle!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am literally over flowing with nerd tears and joy, I was just telling my wife a few months ago, "Beautiful, you know what they need to do, since there remaking/mastering all these past games, lets get Beyond Two Souls on the PS4" and BAM! here it is and better then ever, I can't wait to play this, I have been going through BTS with drawl ever since I traded my PS3 in for the PS4, I guess you can say, good things really do come to those who wait lol :D

This is easily in my top 10 favorite games of all time :P I absolutely loved this game and its story, both stories since there are two ending :D sure the chapters had you bouncing all over the place in Jodie's life but I feel like that was part of what hooked me I guess, out side of the like able and relate-able to appoint protagonist, the voice acting was enjoyable as the dialogue and game over all was out standing and deserved better reviews, I think lol :D

Last edited by Centrix,
S

Saiyan Lusitano

Both of these games looked amazing on PS3 so really can't see how they'll look any better on PS4. I'm surprised David Cage hasn't announced another 'masterpiece' of his, or if he did, I'm not aware of it.

S

Saiyan Lusitano

Each console nowadays should be called "remaster system".
People love to hate on Sony and Microsoft for it but at the same time Nintendo can't stop re-releasing one old Zelda game after the other.
Remastering SD games to HD was a legitimate reason but these games were already in HD so it defeats the purpose of it. Take Twilight Princess for example, it's an SD game being remastered in HD although it doesn't look as good as I'd have hoped for but it's still WIP.

Also, I loved Max Payne 3, Red Dead Redemption and Sonic Generations but wouldn't want any of them to be re-released as HD "remasters" for some new tweaks. Just work on developing their sequels or something.

Reactions: Chary

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: roms wont boot with wood r4menu