Hacking Official Haxchi v2.5u2 - a persistent WiiU hack

mostafa

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Iran
i buy a DS games from eshop for haxchi
if get a backup from it on the usb storage (flash USB)
when i reset factory my console
the DS game will be ran on my console from USB storage or NAND system ؟

how to install the DS game i bought after reset factory ?

Snebbik

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello, so before I installed haxchi, forever ago, I hacked the virtual Wii. The Wii will launch and work fine if I launch it before launching Haxchi, but if I launch Haxchi and then try to access the Virtual Wii it either just hangs and eventually shuts off, or I get the your Wii files are corrupted please refer to the manual for troubleshooting. Is this a known issue? Is there a fix or am I doomed to always have to restart the console and choosing between using my vWii or Haxchi?

Kafluke

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello, so before I installed haxchi, forever ago, I hacked the virtual Wii. The Wii will launch and work fine if I launch it before launching Haxchi, but if I launch Haxchi and then try to access the Virtual Wii it either just hangs and eventually shuts off, or I get the your Wii files are corrupted please refer to the manual for troubleshooting. Is this a known issue? Is there a fix or am I doomed to always have to restart the console and choosing between using my vWii or Haxchi?
I would reinstall HaxChi over the top of itself with the latest version

This is not normal behavior. I have CBHC so it's autoboot HaxChi every time and I have no probs with vwii

Snebbik

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I would reinstall HaxChi over the top of itself with the latest version

This is not normal behavior. I have CBHC so it's autoboot HaxChi every time and I have no probs with vwii
I dont suppose there's a way to reinstall haxchi without overwriting everything?

Michierusama

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello

Latest haxchi user here. On 5.5.2 and normal haxchi installed. A friend of mine wants to buy my Wii u and he wants to keep haxchi. I created him a new mii and new user without a NNID so now he can access haxchi from that other account. My question is, can I delete my old user account with my linked NNID that I used to buy the DS game? (Brain age) and he will keep haxchi or will I need to unlink and everything will be lost? This is very confusing thanks.

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
if the NNiD is removed, the games, including the haxchi one, associated with it will not run. you'll get the user associated with this account has been deleted error. it's the same error you get when u try to launch a cfw game without being in cfw.

Michierusama

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
if the NNiD is removed, the games, including the haxchi one, associated with it will not run. you'll get the user associated with this account has been deleted error. it's the same error you get when u try to launch a cfw game without being in cfw.

So there's nothing I can do?
I will have to sell it unmoded then?

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Last edited by Michierusama,

daq

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Is it possible to change the colour of the system menu to indicate when haxchi is running? Id like some sort of easy visual indicator to know I have it loaded, other than going in to the system menu to check if it says 99.99 i cant seem to find any other way to know haxchi is up and running. Is there something I can do to differentiate it from the standard system menu?

Cygis

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I booted up Haxchi to see a -3 in the top left. What does that mean?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Sorry for the double post but I fixed it

lordelan

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
@FIX94 : Could you, by any chance, finally include Padcon into Haxchi/CBHC? It's a so often requested feature and would be fantastic!
Ideally it should only be triggered when both analog sticks (instead of only one) are being pressed at the same time to prevent it from turning off the screen while pressing only one of them in games such as BotW or apps like RetroArch (where I attached the "fast forward" hotkey to the left analog stick and the "toggle fast forward" to the right one).

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: It will actually make it worse