Hacking Official Haxchi v2.5u2 - a persistent WiiU hack

xXRedxSlugXx

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I copied my files off my current SD card to a new smaller one and now when i boot Haxchi I get a black screen with -3, not doing CBHC just regular haxchi, any help?

Last edited by xXRedxSlugXx,

Buhfrog

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Botw worked great. I switched users and tried to load the game up, but now it won't load the game on any user in the Wii U. It just gets stuck on the first loading screen now. Any tips?

D

Deleted User

Botw worked great. I switched users and tried to load the game up, but now it won't load the game on any user in the Wii U. It just gets stuck on the first loading screen now. Any tips?
Delete update and install it again.

D

Deleted User

Ok. Thanks. Doing that now. So I guess I shouldn't switch users to have separate save files then? Was going to lend my friend my Wii U so he could have his own save file.
It should work unless you're running out of NAND memory.
[It works for me, so it should for you too]

D

Deleted User

I have a couple GB left of RedNAND internal memory. and I have almost all 32GB free in SysNAND
redNAND, grr. Just why.
Dump save using Saviine and install it to sysNAND then redump it back to sysNAND. Otherwise, if your redNAND corrupts, your saves will be deleted etc. etc.

ShivaKanou

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
the icon will change if u put the tga files in the haxchi folder before installation. not sure what u mean by fw not changing.

Sorry for taking so long to answer.

I was refering to the FW number changing so it blocks Nintendo connections, so I wont update my console. You know?

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sorry for taking so long to answer.

I was refering to the FW number changing so it blocks Nintendo connections, so I wont update my console. You know?

u need to sign in to the eshop to buy ur haxchi game, but I think u can use nnu patcher to do this. ur firmware won't change since 5.5.1 is the latest.

nexusmtz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The version number change happens in Haxchi 2.5u1 and above if you activate haxchi's sysmenu option, i.e. default=sysmenu at the time of install, or you have a button set to sysmenu and you pressed that button while Haxchi was starting.

If you have Haxchi set to start HBL, then Haxchi isn't doing the patching, so it won't set the version number.

Haxchi doesn't block the connection. It just sets the version so if the WiiU uses that number as its only means of determining if you need the update, it'll think that you're already at a later version.

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
oh, that's what he meant. :P sysmenu will set the version number to all 9s. u can check it out in the system configuration screen.

gaga24

Trophies
XP
Country
Can i downgrade Haxchi from v2.5u2 (latest) to v2.5? Is it safe?
I don't wanna 99.99.99 firmware version show in online playing.

Buhfrog

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Not sure if this is where I ask this.. But Breath of the Wild will work flawlessly for one play session, but when I reload the game back up, it'll hang on that brown looking loading screen. I've fixed the problem by deleting the updates in the wii u system menu, and re downloading them, but I wouldn't really say that's adequate. Anyone know why this is happening? First time this happened to me, I used a different user account to load the game, and it froze at the brown loading screen. But now, it freezes using the same user account at the brown loading screen. Using haxchi, and wup installer y mod to install to USB, then to System memory. I tried re-installing directly to system memory the second time. Same problem still persists.
17619393_10202977255349200_882937856_n.jpg

karloz25

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I thought that happened at the time that it was installed, not some time after, but thanks for making me think about it. This sounds like nothing was affected until settings got changed. It would be good to hear back from @karloz25 if restarting and not launching Haxchi allows the proper setting to take effect. That would put it in Haxchi's court, and might even be reproducible/resolvable.

What is the button combo to disable Haxchi at boot, since I have mine to autoboot.

I want to disable CBHC at boot so I can have my WiiU in normal "stock" mode to try to reapply my internet settings, since my new router im using is not connecting my wiiU to the interenet... :(

Last edited by karloz25,

nexusmtz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What is the button combo to disable Haxchi at boot, since I have mine to autoboot.
Once autoboot is set up you can easily cancel it by pressing the home/sync button while the "Autobooting..." message is shown to get back into the little menu and change your settings or launch something different from there.

karloz25

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Pressing Home or "disabling" autoboot doesnt "UN-MOD" Haxchi from booting...

I need my system to boot "NORMAL" un-modded.

nexusmtz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Pressing Home or "disabling" autoboot doesnt "UN-MOD" Haxchi from booting...

I need my system to boot "NORMAL" un-modded.
Then remove CBHC and delete the title you installed it to. This is how the sticky says to do it:
CBHC - Uninstallation

Q: How can I uninstall CBHC?
A: Unplug USB (HDD, Pendrive) device, load CBHC Installer, press B.

tastymeatball

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Is there a way to apply signature patches and booting right after that into homebrew launcher or an other app instead of going always back to the home menu when applying signature patches?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: If you want a good system to port it to, at least have a good programmer and knowledge.