is there any way to use it so i can install haxchi and cbhx

Last edited by Prince ofhell,

Prince ofhell

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Syria
the ticket is legal he got the game for 8 $ but its hard to get cards here in syria
we used tik2sd to get it for the sys
i check it in haxedit and it's looks legal

wolf-snake

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Yup... that Ticket is still a fake ticket. Good lord you were really lucky not to install CBHC because that would end up in a brick.

TheTechGenius

</Web Dev>
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There is no way around not "Paying" money to use Haxchi/CBHC. You MUST buy the DS game from the EShop to be able to use Haxchi/CBHC. The system knows when you use a fake ticket. A fake ticket is used when you don't legally own the game from the EShop. It doesn't matter if you "try" using a legit ticket from other console or account. It will show up as fake because its not tied to "Your Account" and "Your Console".

Reactions: Prince ofhell

Prince ofhell

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Syria
Lol becouse I am in syria its so hard to get gift cards here thats why the last gift card tok us 4 mounth to get it for lebanon and it cost us 20 $ to get it for you its nothing for as its a lot
If I am else ware I will buy 10 buk and end this qwest

magico29

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Lol becouse I am in syria its so hard to get gift cards here thats why the last gift card tok us 4 mounth to get it for lebanon and it cost us 20 $ to get it for you its nothing for as its a lot
If I am else ware I will buy 10 buk and end this qwest
can you go online and pay using paypal or credit card?

Prince ofhell

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Syria
are you kidding me baby
I am in syria man syria google my country we have war here since 6 years didn't you hear about that don't you see news :@ and forbidden for cc and paypal and lived some time no electric power and water in last winter lol so no cc and paypal no big deal :)

magico29

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am in syria man syria google my country we have war here since 6 years didn't you hear about that don't you see news :@ and forbidden for cc and paypal and lived some time no electric power and water in last winter lol so no cc and paypal no big deal :)
sorry to heard that,no baby i dont watch news

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
GBATemp (and internet in general) bring people together, whatever their location or origin :)
we all like and share the same passions here.
Sometime I'm amazed to see people from countries at war or with very small resources still having access to internet and video games!

unfortunately, you can't install haxchi or CBHC without buying a game officially from your console.
though, you still have homebrew access, using the browser hack. if you are on 5.5.1 that's easier than 5.5.2
you just need more tries and errors until it works every time you want CFW. (fortunately, you don't need CFW all the time. don't install DLC, eshop or different region, and you don't need CFW to install or launch the games)

Last edited by Cyan,
Reactions: Deleted User

ScarletDreamz

[Debug Mode]
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you are not able to purchase a legit DS game, you are stuck with Browserhax, however, it is a good think, its free, just take some tries, however, on my end, it takes as most as 2 tries to work on 5.5.2, and first try on 5.5.1.

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
on 5.5.1 it's always a success, using AIO PHP self hosted version.
using the remote hosts (wiiubru or loadiine) it often freezes when I help friends hacking their consoles. Once it work, setting it to autolaunch that webpage is always working on next tries.
I never tried 5.5.2

Last edited by Cyan,

Prince ofhell

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Syria
i am on 5.5.2 i use u.drg.li with a low rate of Success
installed hb chanale and use mucha the problem is i had some bad sector in my hdd for restarting the console and solved them lately:D
and my kid have to wait me tell i am back for work to access the net to use the hbc lol he is just 5 years old and love his games :D

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

If you are not able to purchase a legit DS game, you are stuck with Browserhax, however, it is a good think, its free, just take some tries, however, on my end, it takes as most as 2 tries to work on 5.5.2, and first try on 5.5.1.

the web hax for 5.5.2 still a beta and have low rate of working wish for more stable version soon

on 5.5.1 it's always a success, using AIO PHP self hosted version.
using the remote hosts (wiiubru or loadiine) it often freezes when I help friends hacking their consoles. Once it work, setting it to autolaunch that webpage is always working on next tries.
I never tried 5.5.2
i have kws on my mobile but it doesn't work on 5.5.2 Europe for me just webhax with low level off Success

GBATemp (and internet in general) bring people together, whatever their location or origin :)
we all like and share the same passions here.
Sometime I'm amazed to see people from countries at war or with very small resources still having access to internet and video games!
thats what i like in gbatemp its a place for all gamer's man :P

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans: butte