Hacking Having trouble with Tokyo Mirage Sessions and Loadiine

Tzuba

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So when I launch the game, it just gets stuck on "checking data" and never moves on. This is my first time using loadiine so I don't know if this is a common problem or what.

Anyone else having this problem?

Edit: Never mind. It was the SD card adapter I was using. Mods can close this thread now.

Last edited by Tzuba, , Reason: problem fixed.
Reactions: Jhester

Jan Alighieri

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
So when I launch the game, it just gets stuck on "checking data" and never moves on. This is my first time using loadiine so I don't know if this is a common problem or what.

Edit: Never mind. It was the SD card adapter I was using. Mods can close this thread now.

Hey, where did you got the game ready for loadiine? Was it in english or japanese? Please tell me if its not a bother

Lapulzi

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

'

Umm before this topic is closed, I would like to say that I am also having this issue. My game is just stuck on Checking Data and it hasn't budged for more than 6 minutes. I noticed you wrote something about the SD card that you used. This is my first time using Loadine so I dunno if I used the right card. I used a Micro SHDC with an adapter. Can I use this as it is?

Jhester

Trophies
XP
Country

How you solved the problem?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Sak is a fishy pineapple