Hacking having trouble with powersaves for amiibo

Grink

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hello

apologies if this is not the right place for this.

i purchased a powersave for amiibo and in short the software will not read the hardware. i plugged it in and the light turns on for about a second before turning off. i tried reinstalling the drivers, reinstalling the software, but nothing seems to work. was i shipped a defective unit?

JohnathanMonkey

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hello

apologies if this is not the right place for this.

i purchased a powersave for amiibo and in short the software will not read the hardware. i plugged it in and the light turns on for about a second before turning off. i tried reinstalling the drivers, reinstalling the software, but nothing seems to work. was i shipped a defective unit?

I have been seeing this a lot lately. I bought mine last week and only had one issue with it. It stopped during the update. I unplugged it and plugged it back in and it immediately finished the update and works perfectly since. I hope you get it working :/ It's fantastic.

Grink

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i wasn't prompted for an update. i can't even get past the 'hardware not found' screen at all, despite all my attempts of unplugging and re-plugging it. i also tried to run it in compatability mode for win vista sp2, but to no avail.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: you could say it fell out.