Homebrew having trouble saving inputs in retroarch wii

maczilla

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Bermuda
was wondering if anyone could give me some guidance, i've tried a bunch of combinations in the settings page in retroarch, nothing seems to be able to stick.

My goal is to have the inputs the same everytime I start up a game(without having to touch anything), what would I have to do to achieve this? im using a classic controller plugged into the wiimote.

Yes I have tried save config on exit.

Harpuia20

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
First off, what version of RA are you using? What I do is set "load remap files automatically" to ON, point it to a remaps folder in the directory settings, and then just set up and save your button remaps when you start up a game.

maczilla

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Bermuda
ok so, I managed to get remap files to save into the Core / specific game remap file. it doesnt go into the remap folder so..

for example I saved the remap in contra 3 snes, and there is a contra 3 snes remap file in the snes 9x next core folder.

so how do I make it auto-load this contra 3 snes remap file everytime I start any game whatsoever automatically without changing it to the remap file in settings?

maczilla

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Bermuda
ok I guess I figured it out, it auto loads the per core remap file, thats good enough for me. thank you for your help harp, it made me realize some things.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/MddR6PTmGKg?si=mU2EO5hoE7XXSbSr