Hacking Having trouble navigating brawl packaged game files.

blu-canary

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.blu-canary.tumblr.com
XP
Country
United States
After recently ripping the vocal samples off of a cri-packed game, I thought I'd try my hand at extracting voice samples from other packaging methods as well.

I'm currently trying to extract the voice samples from a game called Final Fantasy Fables: Chocobo's Dungeon, which I've discovered is packaged in the same way that Smash Bros. Brawl was packaged. (With .brsar and .brres files.)

I was easily able to locate a .brsar file labeled "game_sound." I put the .brsar through the Braw Box program for extraction, and found all of the game's sfx inside. What I didn't find were the voice samples or any bgm at all. I went back to my wii scrubber and checked all of the files again to see if they were in another place, but all i came up with was more code, textures, and animations.

I know the bgm and voice samples are somewhere in my iso, i just dont know where.

Here's picture of my scrubber results and the sound packages i've found:

JywEbll.jpg

As you can see, the only other file in the sound folder is a .afs file, which i know nothing about.

Is anyone able to help me out?

Last edited by blu-canary,

Xenon Hacks

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
After recently ripping the vocal samples off of a cri-packed game, I thought I'd try my hand at extracting voice samples from other packaging methods as well.

I'm currently trying to extract the voice samples from a game called Final Fantasy Fables: Chocobo's Dungeon, which I've discovered is packaged in the same way that Smash Bros. Brawl was packaged. (With .brsar and .brres files.)

I was easily able to locate a .brsar file labeled "game_sound." I put the .brsar through the Braw Box program for extraction, and found all of the game's sfx inside. What I didn't find were the voice samples or any bgm at all. I went back to my wii scrubber and checked all of the files again to see if they were in another place, but all i came up with was more code, textures, and animations.

I know the bgm and voice samples are somewhere in my iso, i just dont know where.

Here's picture of my scrubber results and the sound packages i've found:

1NtlmSj.jpg

As you can see, the only other file in the sound folder is a .afs file, which i know nothing about.

Is anyone able to help me out?
Next time you should use the snipping tool built into windows, just a heads up :^)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: :rofl2: :rofl2: