Gaming have you tired to get a 3ds game early did it work or not

Sliter

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
so much post about leak and stuff... man chill the hype :B it gonna come whe it come ... maybe someone that have a store and get it early dump the game and uplaod it , or preorder that arrive before the time, these stuff buut you cant control and ask " when gonna the leak come out???" chance it ever had but there no way to be 100% sure
(I really hate how some people get the copy before the lauch to review :B this is injust lol)

Reactions: DarkRioru

Urbanshadow

Trophies
XP
Country
When I preorder to a physical shop, I usually get the game three or so days before launch date.

With MH Gen, game had it's launch day on Friday and I was playing it four days before (Monday evening).

hacksn5s4

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
I usually get games 2-3 days before release but lately many big 3DS releases have been dumped a few days early so I haven't bothered spending a lot of money on games.
how early do you execept sun and moon to be leaked because of it coming out in china some people are thinking it could be leaked a week or two before the release date

hacksn5s4

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Probably not before stores get them, guessing around 1 week early.
eh but they may not even have to get to stores you know how china is pirated stuff is sold there some people could just get the games from the warehouses or where ever the games are stored before they are deviled to stores

Last edited by hacksn5s4,

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
eh but they may not even have to get to stores you know how china is pirated stuff is sold there some people could just get the games from the warehouses or where ever the games are stored before they are deviled to stores
That would be stealing. And only a few people could get access to the warehouse, they wouldn't risk getting fired over a game.

Reactions: proflayton123

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=FzVN9kIUNxw +1