have you ever commited genocide in gta?

jonthedit

Trophies
XP
Country
Bangladesh
So I guess we'll be seeing DarkFlare's name in the news one of these days...

* BREAKING NEWS *
IT HAS BEEN CONFIRMED THAT VIDEO GAMES CAUSE VIOLENT TENDENCIES LOOK AT THIS FORUM USER AS PROOF!!!!

Joe88 might enjoy some Haitians but I prefer to kick it a bit more old school with the Hare Krishna

Classic GTA :)
(the controls still sucked until V though, and they are still meh, but way better)

I think I'm gonna go and commit a Link killing genocide :gun:
You can't take us all! :bortz:

Reactions: BlackWizzard17

Sakitoshi

GBAtemp Official Lolimaster
Trophies
Website
sakiheru.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Chile
Rockstar should change the name of the game to "Genocide Simulator" as that is the primary use most people give it.
I remember my long sessions of spawning tanks on GTA III and destroy every car I saw and then laugh seeing the cops trying to stop me by crashing their patrols at my tank and blowing themselves in the process. For some strange reason never got past 4 stars even with helicopters following me.

Taleweaver

Storywriter
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
I...actually don't. Sure, taking all the shortcuts means that there's the more-than-occasional pedestrian homicide, and I sometimes beat up people when they're in my way or give me some bad lines, but that's pretty much it*. This isn't me being a moral knight or something...it's more that I see it as a waste of ammunition to shoot at groups of bystanders. I never understood the "fun" there is in murdering innocents. Oh, and of course I do objectives that require it if needed (like the mayhem or rampage missions), but those usually bore me.

*Okay, and the mascots in Saints row. But those actually ASK for it. :P

Sakitoshi

GBAtemp Official Lolimaster
Trophies
Website
sakiheru.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Chile
I...actually don't. Sure, taking all the shortcuts means that there's the more-than-occasional pedestrian homicide, and I sometimes beat up people when they're in my way or give me some bad lines, but that's pretty much it*. This isn't me being a moral knight or something...it's more that I see it as a waste of ammunition to shoot at groups of bystanders. I never understood the "fun" there is in murdering innocents. Oh, and of course I do objectives that require it if needed (like the mayhem or rampage missions), but those usually bore me.

*Okay, and the mascots in Saints row. But those actually ASK for it. :P

You passed the test Taleweaver, you are sane. you can leave GBATemp now. ;)

DarkFlare69

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I guess we'll be seeing DarkFlare's name in the news one of these days...
tBl14jAl.jpg

Reactions: Sakitoshi

stanleyopar2000

RIP Yuzu. "It is always morally correct..."
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
I took my hatchet and watched the fat people run...one time I stabbed one in the ass and they kept running...don't know how that's possible as a knife stab is almost all the time a one hit kill. My buddy and I were laughing our asses off though

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I LOVED running amok on GTA : San Andreas for PS2.....I knew the Weapon cheat codes by heart and would start rocket launching Any & Everything moving

CJ's nickname was "Starman" cause that's whut he be repping

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: @SylverReZ, Indeed lol