Homebrew Have the IR pointer always turned on. Is there any homebrew app?

Master-Killua

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Peru
Hi, I was wondering if that would be possible. I don't have a sensor bar, and I want to play some games that requires wiimote. I have 3 wiimotes so I don't have any problem with it, but the pointer doesn't work at least in TV mode.
I own Dolphin bar and the IR sensor is turned off until I connect a wiimote (to the dolphin bar), sadly...
Thanks in advance. I wouldn't like play wii/ wii u games using "gamepad" mode...

TotalInsanity4

GBAtemp Supreme Overlord
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi, I was wondering if that would be possible. I don't have a sensor bar, and I want to play some games that requires wiimote. I have 3 wiimotes so I don't have any problem with it, but the pointer doesn't work at least in TV mode.
I own Dolphin bar and the IR sensor is turned off until I connect a wiimote (to the dolphin bar), sadly...
Thanks in advance. I wouldn't like play wii/ wii u games using "gamepad" mode...
Get a couple 'o candles. Two of anything that output infrared light can be a substitute for a sensor bar

nexusmtz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have 3 wiimotes so I don't have any problem with it, but the pointer doesn't work at least in TV mode.I own Dolphin bar and the IR sensor is turned off until I connect a wiimote (to the dolphin bar)
Not an answer, but since you have three, you could use one remote to turn/keep the dolphin bar on, and the other two to play.

Chakratos

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
If you are talking about wii games then use candles to enter the vwii mode and from there you can use your Wii U Gamepad as sensor bar to play the games

Master-Killua

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Peru
Not an answer, but since you have three, you could use one remote to turn/keep the dolphin bar on, and the other two to play.
I was thinking about that...but my batteries would die :/
Get a couple 'o candles. Two of anything that output infrared light can be a substitute for a sensor bar
If you are talking about wii games then use candles to enter the vwii mode and from there you can use your Wii U Gamepad as sensor bar to play the games
I guess I don't have any other option :( thanks anyway!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: https://gbatemp.net/profile-posts/163064/