Have a wii u...should I buy a switch?

Discussion in 'Switch - Console, Accessories and Hardware' started by Gadd, Mar 18, 2017.

1. Gadd
    OP

Gadd GBAtemp Regular

Jan 18, 2017
    United States
    xenoblade 2! awwwww yeahhhhhh. loved that game on my wii u tho I heard this 2 is more like some original version of the game which I haven't played yet. Is xeno1 better on wii or 3ds?

2. Mr. Wizard

Mr. Wizard Ending the spread of bullshit one thread at a time

Mar 20, 2015
    Canada
    10th Dimension
    Well I don't have a Wii U only N3DSXL, and it was awesome on that so I can only imagine it would be even better on a Wii U.

And yea Xenoblade 2 is a sequel made just for the switch as far as I know.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Xenoblade_Chronicles_2

3. InsaneNutter

InsaneNutter GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Dec 26, 2007
    Yorkshire, UK
    Not that much these days to be fair, when i was much younger I have fond memories of trying to play on my GameBoy Pocket and GBA at night on long car journeys.

I'd honestly say i have Nintendo consoles more for the exclusive games these days, which is why the current switch lineup is a bit underwhelming for me. I do play on my 3DS more often than not at home. However it is nice to have it in my bag and be randomly able to pull at out if ive got together with some mates at a weekend and trade some Pokemon.

4. LichbannMejolaro

LichbannMejolaro GBAtemp Regular

Feb 21, 2017
    Brazil
    Well, as of right now I don't see why you'd do that.

There are still no big games from the Switch (the only that's worth you already have on WiiU) and everything about it is overpriced. I'd wait at least a year to have a more solid library.

5. wolfmankurd

wolfmankurd GBAtemp Regular

Jul 20, 2013
    When the switch provides something you don't have and want.