Hacking Has the flow updated adrenaline for PS1 support yet?

Deleted member 42501

Trophies
XP
god lord ps1 was pretty lame but i guess we all have our favorite systems im a sucker for N64 games ... grab a nvidia shield portable 128gig card like i did ... ps1 dreamcast psp N64 games with hire textures ect ect play anywhere .. or plug it upto a TV everything emulates perfectly ..

Is dreamcast emulation on the shield really 100% perfect with no frameskip?

Reactions: SuperDan

Tom Bombadildo

Dick, With Balls
Trophies
Website
POCKET.LIKEITS
XP
Country
United States

SuperDan

Im Aware ... Im Unaware
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is dreamcast emulation on the shield really 100% perfect with no frameskip?
yes its perfect BUT... only for certain games . MSR racer , shenmue 1 but shenmue 2 you have to turn dynaric off 1st time then save .. sonic adventure 1 & 2 work great .. my all time favorite Dreamcast game Draconis works perfectly .. and more resident evil code veronica good too ... if and when u downliad it get the Recast r7 ( from google ) not the one from google play .. as it makes the widescreen work .. its all around better .. but apart from that i dont think there has been a update in over a year .. but yeah it works really well indeed

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

You sir, deserve a medal!
never herd of suikoden 2.. Oh its a turn based rpg ( just googled it ) .. ive never liked turn based games but .. looks cool

KiiWii

Editorial Team
Editorial Team
Trophies
Website
defaultdnb.github.io
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I take it @mathieulh never for around to porting reicast? :(

Been playing CT2 (pyramid) and jet grind today, found a Reddit post from 291 days ago saying "can't wait to port reicast to henkaku with dynarec" or similar and thought it would be ace to take DC games on the go.

Deleted member 42501

Trophies
XP
That truly would be so awesome as the super bright dc games would look so at home on the vita.

As I e said before I'd happily contribute to a jackpot for a Dev willing to port this across with good comparability as the vita has more than enough power to handle it if optimised.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    realtimesave @ realtimesave: I have it in my hands