Hacking Has anyone destroyed 3DS game carts?

earny

Trophies
XP
Country
France
I think the easiest is to just put them in a small sealed container like a tubber wear bowl and put them in the microwave for 10-15 seconds. I'd keep it in a sealed container while doing this so it doesn't foul up the microwave. ;)

it's remind me of a game :P

Qtis

Grey Knight Inquisitor
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Fire. Kill it with fire. The method has two positives: Using fire and getting rid of the cart.

Another method, though just as effective, is to just rip the cart into pieces. A grinding wheel or similar will also mince the cart into pieces.

Reactions: WhoAmI? and loco365

Chelsea_Fantasy

Someone who hates slow internet connections
Trophies
XP
Country
Cuba
fire, trash bin, razor, guillotine, 220000 volts line...
fire.............................................................................:evil:
your house wall :nayps3:
a gun :gun: or a lot of them :gun::gun::gun:
your pets :vul1::bortz::vul2: (give them a toy)
no, no, no, wait....... your girlfriend :wub: she will destroy them for sure

Chelsea_Fantasy

Someone who hates slow internet connections
Trophies
XP
Country
Cuba
just put a drill through it.

don't put it in the microwave, metal and microwaves are dangerous.

that's great!
you can destroy your game carts, your microwave and your house, 3 in a row. that's the best option here!!!!!!!

Last edited by Chelsea_Fantasy,

hremerald

Trophies
XP
Country
France
toilets and then pee and poo and say good bye,
or just a bath if fine, but this is not fun.
Or better : give me your game, since I don't play online lol

Reactions: WhoAmI?

satel

Luigi's Big Brother
Trophies
XP
Country
Laos
I just finished giving out some headers from games I have (Still have more games) and I want to know if anyone else has figured out a good way of destroying 3DS cartridges. They seem to be completely indestructible!

I want to destroy the games for these users so that they can have a piece of mind. These are very terrible games so not gonna worry about destroying them.

So any ideas?

you need to join the us army they will teach you how to destroy things. :P :gun:

BerserkLeon

Not-so-new member
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Biff(HOLY).jpg
... Hammerrrrr

jrebey

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hahaha I use Skylanders Giants. Funny thing is it might be the next way since it has those toys which might lead to an NFC exploit..... Then I would be pissed.....

Mostly sky3ds users, plus for the price I am asking I don't see a cheaper way. I mean I am not doing it for profit, I do it just to help people out.

gamestop got a TON of brand new Steel Diver carts. If you find a pre-owned box on the shelf you'll get a brand new sealed copy. I picked up quite a few of them and every time I'm in a gamestop I pick one up.. they are $2.50 with a powerup card.

Reactions: Margen67

kiryu1

Trophies
XP
Country
also make a video of destroying your carts/3ds.. I'm sure alot of butthurts fans will be watching in awe as you axe, smash, rip, burn and jizz on those precious gaems..

You could also sell them after on ebay as some sort of modern art.. or something..

D

Deleted User

I know a guy who knows a guy who can "dispose" of these game carts without a trace left behind, if you catch my drift.

PolyChrome

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Reading this kind of topic really makes me sad, because these things are SO EXPENSIVE here... :/
Well 1st world problem, I guess.

WhoAmI?

PASTA's dirty animal
Trophies
Website
lavanoid.github.io
XP
Country
I had to use a friends raspberry pi and NFC capture card to get the initial code then my s4 could put out the code with no problem. I assume if someone were to make a hack it would have to do something similar then release the code

What!!?? Your phone can host an NFC card!? O.M.G. I heard about the HCE feature, in Android but that's it. Also, isn't there apps on Google Play, that can read all the sectors of an NFC chip, or am I missing something? Sorry for being off topic but this is REALLY intriguing. Sorry >.<

Do you have a blog or tutorial or something? Would be awesome if you did. I'd like to clone my college NFC pass :D

Edit: Put the cards, in a vice :D

Last edited by WhoAmI?,
Reactions: 2Hack

vatrak

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
cheaper to buy a header

I don't know... Personally i'd rather pay $20-$25 for a powersave + cheap game and be sure the header is actually private rather than pay $9-$10 and have no garantee that the header is private and wasn't resold multiple times for quick $$.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night