Hacking Has anyone been unable to get spoofing to work after the 3.67 update?

Crowe

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Basically I hadn't used my PSTV since shortly after Enso was released and today I plugged everything back up, played a game and wanted to sync trophies but then it says I need to update. I looked around and found out 3.67 was released and I should change the version in the Henkaku settings in the settings app. So I do so, reboot and even after that it tells me to update for trophies, friends, store etc. I looked around and didn't find much info on how to fix it (but I did see other people also have this issues) so I was wondering if anyone here was able to fix it.

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think you need to use the npdrm by Celestblue. I forgot the name of it. it's a plugin. normal signing in doesn't work. you can find it on the board. I think it starts with an R.

Crowe

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think you need to use the npdrm by Celestblue. I forgot the name of it. it's a plugin. normal signing in doesn't work. you can find it on the board. I think it starts with an R.

Use Renonpdrm you can find out in her twitter.

Unless i'm wrong isn't that for people who weren't activated? I still have my original files backed up and they're still in their original spots too if that matters.

I'll try it though thanks

Tom Bombadildo

Dick, With Balls
Trophies
Website
POCKET.LIKEITS
XP
Country
United States
Unless i'm wrong isn't that for people who weren't activated? I still have my original files backed up and they're still in their original spots too if that matters.

I'll try it though thanks
It's not just an activation tool, it's supposed to allow you to connect to PSN and the PS Store again (something that was broken since Enso released).

Crowe

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's not just an activation tool, it's supposed to allow you to connect to PSN and the PS Store again (something that was broken since Enso released).
Must be doing something wrong since it's still not working with renpdrm. Not sure what happened... I saw it was saying it was working earlier yesterday through the PSN app for some reason and now that I changed the settings in henkaku it doesn't work anymore.

Tom Bombadildo

Dick, With Balls
Trophies
Website
POCKET.LIKEITS
XP
Country
United States
Must be doing something wrong since it's still not working with renpdrm. Not sure what happened... I saw it was saying it was working earlier yesterday through the PSN app for some reason and now that I changed the settings in henkaku it doesn't work anymore.
If you're using NoNPDRM as well, you need to disable that plugin and then reboot and try again.

If not, as I said, it's "supposed" to work that way, unfortunately it's not exactly "stable".

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/@legolambs