Has anyone been unable to get spoofing to work after the 3.67 update?

Discussion in 'PS Vita - Hacking & Homebrew' started by Crowe, Jan 9, 2018.

1. Crowe
    OP

Crowe Newbie

Newcomer
    May 2, 2017
    United States
    Basically I hadn't used my PSTV since shortly after Enso was released and today I plugged everything back up, played a game and wanted to sync trophies but then it says I need to update. I looked around and found out 3.67 was released and I should change the version in the Henkaku settings in the settings app. So I do so, reboot and even after that it tells me to update for trophies, friends, store etc. I looked around and didn't find much info on how to fix it (but I did see other people also have this issues) so I was wondering if anyone here was able to fix it.

2. DinckelMan

DinckelMan Your Favorite Water Mage!

Nov 4, 2013
    United States
    With real activation and 3.67 spoofing I'm logging into psn just fine as we speak

3. godreborn

godreborn GBAtemp Psycho!

Oct 10, 2009
    United States
    I think you need to use the npdrm by Celestblue. I forgot the name of it. it's a plugin. normal signing in doesn't work. you can find it on the board. I think it starts with an R.

4. RY0M43CH1Z3N

RY0M43CH1Z3N GBAtemp Fan

Aug 16, 2017
    Spain
    Caos
    Use Renonpdrm you can find out in her twitter.

5. Crowe
    OP

Crowe Newbie

Newcomer
    May 2, 2017
    United States
    Unless i'm wrong isn't that for people who weren't activated? I still have my original files backed up and they're still in their original spots too if that matters.

I'll try it though thanks

6. Tom Bombadildo

Tom Bombadildo Honk!

pip Contributor
    GBAtemp Patron
    Tom Bombadildo is a Patron of GBAtemp and is helping us stay independent!

Our Patreon
    Jul 11, 2009
    United States
    I forgot
    It's not just an activation tool, it's supposed to allow you to connect to PSN and the PS Store again (something that was broken since Enso released).

7. Crowe
    OP

Crowe Newbie

Newcomer
    May 2, 2017
    United States
    Must be doing something wrong since it's still not working with renpdrm. Not sure what happened... I saw it was saying it was working earlier yesterday through the PSN app for some reason and now that I changed the settings in henkaku it doesn't work anymore.

8. Tom Bombadildo

Tom Bombadildo Honk!

pip Contributor
    GBAtemp Patron
    Tom Bombadildo is a Patron of GBAtemp and is helping us stay independent!

Our Patreon
    Jul 11, 2009
    United States
    I forgot
    If you're using NoNPDRM as well, you need to disable that plugin and then reboot and try again.

If not, as I said, it's "supposed" to work that way, unfortunately it's not exactly "stable".