Hacking Has anybody tested system transfer with the spoofer?

GoldenSun3DS

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The dedicated threads are getting flooded with replies and my question is getting buried, so I'm making this thread.

This is what I want to do:

1. Buy wanted games/DLC on an updated 5.5.0 Wii U from eShop.

2. Systemm Transferred to spoofed Wii U running 5.3.2.

Is this possible?

Reactions: Margen67

Maximilious

Whistles a familiar tune
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
SonyUSA said likely not due to eShop access not working for verification, but honestly no one will know until they just try it.

Worst thing that can happen is it bombs out and you have to call Nintendo to transfer back to your 5.5 system and re-download from eShop.

bache

Trophies
XP
Country
So just a thought, but provided you can sign into your NNID, you probably can do this without any black magic fuckery.

When I bought my New 3DS, I wanted t system transfer from my O3DS console, but I was unable to due to the N3DS being on an older firmware. What I ended up doing was calling Nintendo, and telling them that I forgot to unlink my NNID from my console when I sold it, and wanted to link it to my new console. They asked for proof of purchase of a new console, the other console's serial number, and told me to wait 24 hours. A day later, I received an email telling me my NNID had been unlinked from the old console, and had now been attached to the new console. I assume the same concept would apply here for the Wii U, though you can't download any of the games you own regardless due to ticket issues.

Maximilious

Whistles a familiar tune
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I assume the same concept would apply here for the Wii U, though you can't download any of the games you own regardless due to ticket issues.

This would work no problem but really defeats the whole purpose, so it's still a "no" in that situation. The real test is to see if data transfer will work which someone will just have to try.

GoldenSun3DS

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This would work no problem but really defeats the whole purpose, so it's still a "no" in that situation. The real test is to see if data transfer will work which someone will just have to try.

I don't really have any save data to transfer, so that's not a problem.

Maximilious

Whistles a familiar tune
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't really have any save data to transfer, so that's not a problem.

Right, but you do have tickets that need re-encrypted. And you can't access eShop to re-download, and it's been confirmed that even if you had a title previously installed with a valid ticket, you can't reinstall it with WUD. So the big question is if data transfer will work because it not only transfers save games, but the games and ticket files themselves.

legendaryhero7

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's not going to work since it wants to be on the latest version (eShop version, not the spoof) before trying to transfer. Someone on the other thread already tried and confirmed.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/WOppJ92RgGU?si=KE79L6A_3jESsGQM