Nero

GBAtemp RPG Maniac
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Raiders of the Lost Ark for the Atari 2600 makes me cry cause I can't beat it... but I spent .50 cents on it brand new.

.50 new?...

Rip..! It's free!
laugh.gif

~Nero

DarkAura

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
When I was younger I just beat some Spyro game on the PS1. I was doing some lame victory dance when I stubbed my toe and was in pain for like 3 hours. But I didn't cry.
cry.gif

MADKATZ99

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
when I played RE4 and chose special costume 2, got to the church and found ashley was completly covered in a huge metal suit was the saddest day of my life... :'(

Sure now she cant get hurt, but its not worth it!!!
cry.gif

desh_thiere

Trophies
XP
Country
I haven't read through the whole thread, but if you didn't cry when Aeris died in FF7 then you have no heart, NO HEART i says
smile.gif

I'm sure 500 people have already mentioned this moment in this thread
smile.gif

Foie

That one guy
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I have never cried, but there are a few games that were especially emotionally strong:

Megaman BN 3 (after beating the last boss)
EBA (right before final song)
and...
Quite a few points in Phoenix Wright (all of them), but it wasn't like crying. It was more... extremely emotionally excited/shocked or whatever because of the plot twists and stuff.

VBKirby

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
kirby superstar when i was 7 years old
the end were you beat meta knight on the halbird, and the ship falls into the water as the sunsets.

i dont know why.

The music sounds very much like (end of your quest) music. One thing that bothers me about that scene though, is that lots of people thought meta knight died in the ship, when you can clearly see him eject from the ship.

modshroom128

Trophies
Website
modshroom128.imgur.com
XP
Country
United States
kirby superstar when i was 7 years old
the end were you beat meta knight on the halbird, and the ship falls into the water as the sunsets.

i dont know why.

The music sounds very much like (end of your quest) music. One thing that bothers me about that scene though, is that lots of people thought meta knight died in the ship, when you can clearly see him eject from the ship.
no way... thanks for killing all of the emotion in that scene bro, my 7 year old ego thanks you
frown.gif

oh well.
kirby superstar is still the greatist game on this earth.

VBKirby

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Heh heh. oops.

But yeah, you can see a white sparkle flying out of the ship that is obviously Meta-knight escaping. And Kirby Super Star is one of the greatest games ever. Though I liked Dream Land 3 better. (people think that's weird) I'm afraid how much they'll dumb down the Great Cave Offensive for the DS remake. (they'll probably put a map of some sorts showing where all the treasures are.)

beautifulbeast

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
About Aeris' death: I remember I didn't cry but made me feel really bad and kept telling my brother not to change the disk and that maybe we could get back to some check point and change something so she didn't have to die. I think I felt so bad because I never liked her and always favored Tifa (whose boobs are giganormeous and therefore I wanted Cloud to make up with her) and found Aeris pretty useless because any character can heal in that game since spells are based on materia. I now find that her death is one of the greatest moments in videogame history and kind of gives a different meaning to the life of every character in a videogame (it made me think that they have a "real" life beyond those tree lives they usually get at the beggining of a game in a platformer, for example).

Moments that have brought me close to tears would be the ending of Kingdom Hearts: Chain of memories specially when you beat the game with Riku and Simple and Clean is playing and he resolves to walk his way between light and darkness. Square-Enix is always so inspiring...

azotyp

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Poland
I have a question on this post, does anybody cryied while loosing Companion Cube in Portal game ? (I didnt played that game but I see that it was very sad for lots of players when reading comments on youtube).

Psyfira

Credit: 0ml. Insert tea to continue
Trophies
XP
Country
I must've cried a few times in FFVIII, don't really remember now. And I'll admit Aeris made me cry, I put no effort whatsoever into the J-E-N-O-V-A boss fight afterwards (the screen looked kinda blurry and I won it anyway). In frustration: Trauma Centre at 3am after 3 solid hours on one level. I nailed it at 5am but can't for the life of me remember which level it was. Probably 26. Damn those Triti
frown.gif
There's gotta be more, but I forget.

Cermage

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
i lol'ed at the amount of people crying at FF stories x3

I cried at crysis, Beautiful graphics and gameplay but a horrid story? that killed it
sleep.gif

DarthYoshi

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I think some video games came close to making me tear up, but not yet (not that I remember.) But for movies... I am NEVER watching Eight Below again!!!
cry.gif

When some guy dies, I don't care (I sometimes even laugh
tongue.gif
) but when a dog dies, I hate it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: The cybertruck is a death trap.