Harvest Moon: Skytree Village announced for Nintendo 3DS

Cj3tvwwUgAEBdzQ.jpg

Natsume has revealed their latest title in the Harvest Moon series via Twitter today. Not much is known about the game, but Natsume will be showcasing more details about it during E3.

• Play as a boy or a girl, woo bachelorettes and bachelors, and start a family!
  • Completely new story with tons of interesting new characters.
  • New crops and flowers to discover.
  • New fishing mechanics: expand waterways and catch rarer fish.
  • A full town with many residents, each with their own personalities and quirks.
:arrow: Source

GoddessKozy

i'll fight sal9000
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'll think aabout it, What your favorite game of the series, i may start with that one.
I'm sorry for linking you to a previous post, I hope it doesn't come across rudely, but I'm so worn out that it's a little hard to talk and I don't want to leave you hanging. (i had to go out to get glasses)
If you want more TL;DR I can try, but remember this is also my opinion. Someone recommended Tale of Two Towns to be really good, it wasn't for me since I didn't like the request system, but you could also try that one.

If you want to take a look at a pretty good website full of guides and info on all the games, I'd recommend fogu. I'd also hit up the forums if you have more questions about Harvest Moon though, or you can take me into PM. I just feel a little bad continuously posting in this thread.

Sonic Angel Knight

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm sorry for linking you to a previous post, I hope it doesn't come across rudely, but I'm so worn out that it's a little hard to talk and I don't want to leave you hanging. (i had to go out to get glasses)
If you want more TL;DR I can try, but remember this is also my opinion. Someone recommended Tale of Two Towns to be really good, it wasn't for me since I didn't like the request system, but you could also try that one.

If you want to take a look at a pretty good website full of guides and info on all the games, I'd recommend fogu. I'd also hit up the forums if you have more questions about Harvest Moon though, or you can take me into PM. I just feel a little bad continuously posting in this thread.

Alright good stuff. Time to venture forth into the unknown world of moons.... rune.... and factories, and harvest. Whatever the heck is in those games.:yaynds:

Reactions: GoddessKozy

Kourin

Touhou Maniac
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
At E3? With this and Nintendo confirming Pokemon as a few other playable game maybe this means we'll be getting a presentation after all?
Hoping, anyway.

raulpica

With your drill, thrust to the sky!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Really? I would say it was one of the best. The inclusion of two towns with differing cultures and tons of candidates was well recieved by most. The new 3DS Bokujou Monogatari being released this month actually expands on the concept to three towns with seperate cultures and climates, proving Tale of Two Towns to possibly be one of the most popular. It's all very interesting.

As far as I know, Harvest Moon Tree of Tranquility was the pretty damn bad. (Wii Harvest Moon) Even it's improved version Animal Parade couldn't save it.
I've played pretty much every HM out there and I can say that FoMT was the best, Tale of Two Towns was good but the town rebuilding too long and it kept you locked out from the good stuff for too much so I eventually got bored of it.

Same issue happens with A New Beginning - too much grinding required to proceed with the story. No way to get better tools until you do which means that the game is gonna be a chore.

What I really liked about FoMT is that IF you know what to do, you can get maxed out tools pretty much in the winter of first year. Epic.

Tree of Tranquility was super bad, I couldn't play more than a few hours of it. I had a really nice surprise with Magical Melody though. That one was awesome!

D

Deleted User

While I have the fondest memories of FoMT on GBA and AWL on GC, ANB on 3DS is easily the best HM with a ton of content and solid gameplay.

Linking up FoMT and AWL and getting that hidden music from VAN was glorious, it's a shame other HMs never took advantage of that.

Pluupy

_(:3」∠)_
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've played pretty much every HM out there and I can say that FoMT was the best, Tale of Two Towns was good but the town rebuilding too long and it kept you locked out from the good stuff for too much so I eventually got bored of it.

Same issue happens with A New Beginning - too much grinding required to proceed with the story. No way to get better tools until you do which means that the game is gonna be a chore.

What I really liked about FoMT is that IF you know what to do, you can get maxed out tools pretty much in the winter of first year. Epic.

Tree of Tranquility was super bad, I couldn't play more than a few hours of it. I had a really nice surprise with Magical Melody though. That one was awesome!
You make a good point. Tott and Anb were way too long. Story of Seasons is also tiring me out just trying to unlock Tropical Country. I know they want you play the game longer but jeez.

Reactions: raulpica

mimi-dono

Trophies
XP
Country
You make a good point. Tott and Anb were way too long. Story of Seasons is also tiring me out just trying to unlock Tropical Country. I know they want you play the game longer but jeez.
Looks like i wasn't the only one getting bored of Tott, After expending the barn, the house, the field x 3, a maker shed, making something for the bee and the rice while being able to do it only one time a month, i said "F***ing shit", I'm a fan but i'm not a masochist hardcore fan in search of challenge!

Last edited by mimi-dono,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://youtu.be/ab8GtuPdrUQ