Boogieboo6

@realDonaldTrump
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Why would you need this if you already have a9lh?

Additionally, yes, this has been thoroughly tested over the course of several months, just updated for the latest firm version.
I personally wouldn't need it, but if I could test something to help out here, I'd do it. It's good it's fully tested though, good work everyone.

simon66

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
So if I patch my NATIVE_FIRM to 10.7 (But I'm on 11.0), does my OOT3DS need to be patched for 10.7? I'm at the hospital right now, so I can't test it lol.

Reactions: vb_encryption_vb

Spore2

Trophies
XP
Country
For users who do not speak Italian to make an account on Reboot.ms, the instructions and files have been re-added to the main guide.

https://github.com/Plailect/Guide/wiki/Hardmod-Downgrade

I just read your hardmod downgrade guide. Thanks! I have a question though. In the 10.7 guide we had to rename the native_firm cias. Is this still need in the new autofirm software?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I just read your hardmod downgrade guide. Thanks! I have a question though. In the 10.7 guide we had to rename the native_firm cias. Is this still need in the new autofirm software?
Also, does this make the broken hax on 11.0 work on the patched NAND?

Spore2

Trophies
XP
Country
Um, Browserhax and Menuhax won't work, because we just replaced the NATIVE_FIRM on your NAND with an older one. All the others entry points should work fine.
I should correct myself. 11.0.0-33 breaks the oot3dhax and ninjax. will those work on the patched nand?

Salamencizer

Cute Hot Whatever
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
India
I should correct myself. 11.0.0-33 breaks the oot3dhax and ninjax. will those work on the patched nand?
Source: THIS GUIDE
StandardBus said:
Once obtained the dump conversion, flash it back on the 3DS: Under the settings menu you will still see written 11.0, but it isn't really a 11.0, It's a temporary franken-firmware that will allow you to make the real downgrade to 9.2.
Now follow ANY guide for downgrading from 10.7 to 9.2 and you will have the 9.2 firmware

Last edited by Salamencizer,

Spore2

Trophies
XP
Country
11.0.0-33U downgrade through hardmod successful on regular 3ds using oot3dhax as entrypoint.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Also the new autofirm does the renaming of the cias automatically. truly auto!

agus

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
After hardmod.. Now i can't do entrypoint with ninjax? What should i do.. Fw 11.0.0 native firm 10.4

atkfromabove

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am not sure I understand the purpose of what downgrading the native_firm from 11.0 to 10.4 does. Correct me if I'm wrong but does this mean you can downgrade from 11.0 to 10.4 as a first pass then downgrade again from 10.4 to 9.x allowing for a9lh?

My little brother just bought a n3ds and it was on 11.0 unfortunately so I thought it couldn't be downgraded but then I saw this thread. I have my own n3ds that I hardmodded and installed a9lh on in the past and would like to do the same to his n3ds.

tvall

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am not sure I understand the purpose of what downgrading the native_firm from 11.0 to 10.4 does. Correct me if I'm wrong but does this mean you can downgrade from 11.0 to 10.4 as a first pass then downgrade again from 10.4 to 9.x allowing for a9lh?

My little brother just bought a n3ds and it was on 11.0 unfortunately so I thought it couldn't be downgraded but then I saw this thread. I have my own n3ds that I hardmodded and installed a9lh on in the past and would like to do the same to his n3ds.
with this, youre only downgrading the native_firm. so the system will still be mostly 11.0, but the older native firm allows you to do a real downgrade to 9.2 from there.

Reactions: atkfromabove

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: