Kurt117

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
Would this work on a MT CARD? :(
zombie panic and legend of the dark witch use 7.0+ encryption and you need emunand 8.1+ to play them,sadly you can't play them with your mt card right now.

Snailface

My frothing demand for 3ds homebrew is increasing
Trophies
Engine Room with Cyan, watching him learn.
XP
just because they have the keys doesnt mean they know how to actually to use them
They have reversed a lot of GW's stuff and even were first to multi-rom so it's not hard to imagine they'll fix the 7.0 crypto problem. But you could still end up right.

Reactions: Huntereb
D

Deleted User

They have reversed a lot of GW's stuff and even were first to multi-rom so it's not hard to imagine they'll fix the 7.0 crypto problem. But you could still end up right.

It's better to have a team that brings out quality updates than a team that brings out broken updates quickly just to say "FIRST!"

descac

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Dillons.Rolling.Western.USA.3DS-BigBlueBox
3D.Classics.Kid.Icarus.USA.3DS-BigBlueBox
Zen.Pinball.3D.USA.3DS-BigBlueBox
Sakura.Samurai.Art.of.the.Sword.USA.3DS-BigBlueBox

Halloween? This is Christmas. :yay:

By the way, have JP-only eShop games ever been dumped?

Vappy

Trophies
XP
Country
It's better to have a team that brings out quality updates than a team that brings out broken updates quickly just to say "FIRST!"
Certainly, but the point was that if they're at least skilled enough to make an admittedly fairly hacky multirom, it's a safe bet that they're also capable of making a fairly hacky emuNAND update. :P

Abcdfv

What comes around goes around.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Cool. I hope Rinkou no Lantse gets covered eventually, it looks great.
Yeah I'm ecstatic that they're not only dumping so many games now, but that they're expanding into more regions. I hope they have a decent donation flow if they accept them

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
But it's still better to have two teams making flashcards and competeting each other than only one team.
this is true, like gateway dropping the 2.5 update after a few hours......if there was no competition to compete against i doubt they would really be trying so hard to look good, granted that was more aimed at the sky3ds stuff, but same point

weatMod

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah I'm ecstatic that they're not only dumping so many games now, but that they're expanding into more regions. I hope they have a decent donation flow if they accept them

just to be clear though, eshop games work region free with GW too right?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    LeoTCK @ LeoTCK: yes for nearly a month i was officially a wanted fugitive, until yesterday when it ended