Homebrew Hans Problem with HL

DarkDante

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Guys i have an issue with my 3DS, i installed all the starter Pack and replaced anything several times to make it work but is not working.

HANS is not showing when im opening HL does someone why?

daandw

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Make sure there is at least a 3dsx file in the HANS folder. If there is a 3dsx file try to download an older version of HANS from Github

Reactions: DarkDante

DarkDante

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Make sure the 3dsx is named hans.3dsx, and it's in the hans folder in the 3ds folder. If that doesn't work, try putting just hans.3dsx in the 3ds folder.
I tried that too copied the file just in the 3Ds folder and not working. Everything is ok. Idk

DarkDante

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
I had this problem too and figured out that HANS doens't works on Luma 8. You need to use Luma 7 legacy edition.
I think thats the problem, is not compatible i think.

Screenshot the root of the sd card, the 3ds folder, and the Hans folder.
Thanks, i already know the order nd folders, i swear eveyrhing is on its place. Maybe mot compatible.

Giodude

GBAtemp's official rock
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think thats the problem, is not compatible i think.

Thanks, i already know the order nd folders, i swear eveyrhing is on its place. Maybe mot compatible.
Are you using the Rosalina launcher? If that's the case then it probably isn't compatible. What are you using Hans for? Ntr and luma can do pretty much everything Hans does and more.

Reactions: DarkDante

DarkDante

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Are you using the Rosalina launcher? If that's the case then it probably isn't compatible. What are you using Hans for? Ntr and luma can do pretty much everything Hans does and more.
Im not sure if its true, i read somewhere that Hans can Open CIA Files, i was going to try, maybe it can open cias without installing?

Giodude

GBAtemp's official rock
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Im not sure if its true, i read somewhere that Hans can Open CIA Files, i was going to try, maybe it can open cias without installing?
...... That's not possible. It can launch installed CIA files. Why wouldn't you want to install them? If you don't have cfw, then forget about cias entirely.

Reactions: Quantumcat

DarkDante

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
...... That's not possible. It can launch installed CIA files. Why wouldn't you want to install them? If you don't have cfw, then forget about cias entirely.
I have Luma, but i dont want to install CIAS, i even use freeshop with HL, i use a MArio game i puechased long time ago to hide HL, as precaution i dont want to use CIAS. :creep:

Giodude

GBAtemp's official rock
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have Luma, but i dont want to install CIAS, i even use freeshop with HL, i use a MArio game i puechased long time ago to hide HL, as precaution i dont want to use CIAS. :creep:
CIA files would not exist if they were dangerous. A Homebrew app installed as a cia can lead to a ban, but that has not been confirmed yet and most people use cias fine. If the CIA is of a game, then it is perfectly safe to install without fear of a ban. Freeshop is a glorified CIA installer.

Reactions: Quantumcat

Majickhat55

The Red Woman
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You ARE using CIAs when you download from freeshop. Do you not realize that all Nintendo would have to do is check your purchase history against your NNID or device ID (if you don't have an NNID) and ban you for everything you have installed you don't have an eShop receipt for?; but they don't. Not to mention if you do get banned, you can reverse it. Your self righteous attitude towards not being banned, while using CFW is an oxymoron; faithfully unfaithful.

The majority of older HomeBrews in .3dsx format were written with old versions of lib, which isn't supported by Rosalina. Unless it's had a new release in the last 6 months, the chances of it working on Luma 8.1.1 is extremely slim. I've said in other threads, since we don't know what info Nintendo uses to ban folks it's going to be pretty ironic if all of this avoidance is for naught and you get banned anyway.

DarkDante

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
You ARE using CIAs when you download from freeshop. Do you not realize that all Nintendo would have to do is check your purchase history against your NNID or device ID (if you don't have an NNID) and ban you for everything you have installed you don't have an eShop receipt for?; but they don't. Not to mention if you do get banned, you can reverse it. Your self righteous attitude towards not being banned, while using CFW is an oxymoron; faithfully unfaithful.

The majority of older HomeBrews in .3dsx format were written with old versions of lib, which isn't supported by Rosalina. Unless it's had a new release in the last 6 months, the chances of it working on Luma 8.1.1 is extremely slim. I've said in other threads, since we don't know what info Nintendo uses to ban folks it's going to be pretty ironic if all of this avoidance is for naught and you get banned anyway.
Lol yeah But just in case, thanks for the info too. I will try to care less lol

DarkDante

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
No worries, your console your choice of course. :D

I just don't understand installing CFW to not use it to it's full capabilities. If you only want to pirate, get a Sky3DS+.
Is just it is a new console, i really do not spend too much money on this and the Galaxy model i have is cute i dont want to screw it. Or get banned. This thing is like my son. I take care of it.

Sky3ds is expensive i got everything with CFW.

Im just using it to play, no cheats, no homebrew.

Trying to be like a ninja.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @salazarcosplay, Morning