Lose 2 Levels.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I'd rather have a short and action packed campaign then a long drawn out one with lots of boring moments. As awesome as Bioshock was, it's guilty of having pauses in the action.

cribby08

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
You guys that say halo 3 is a rip off:

Im not sure what more you want out of a $60 game. For me it was a great $60 spent; that game will last me a long time. I think the multiplayer alone is worth $60.

Caydr

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Bioshock -> ~6h
FEAR -> 4h
Half Life -> 5h
Half Life 2 -> ~6h
Half Life 2 Ep 1 -> ~2h

Halo -> 6h
Halo 2 -> 5h
Halo 3 -> ~5h
etc.

All those on first time through.

Whaaat? I don't remember FEAR too well, but HL/HL2 were both very long games. EP1, not so much, but it was very cheap. But HL/HL2 were like 12+ hours minimum.

Don Andy

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Whaaat? I don't remember FEAR too well, but HL/HL2 were both very long games. EP1, not so much, but it was very cheap. But HL/HL2 were like 12+ hours minimum.
You must be a rather slow gamer then oO
Both HL and HL2 were over pretty quickly for me. Although HL took a bit longer, yes.

Marxian

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I was slightly underwhelmed by Halo 3 at first, but once you progress further into the campaign it gets much better. The battles become more epic, and the combat is still head and shoulders above other FPS's. I was particularly impressed with the vehicles; flying the Hornet was great. I have to say though that the penultimate level (level 8) sucked balls. It dragged on for far too long and was frustrating in parts. The last level made up for it though.

Overall, great game but it still doesn't beat Gears of War.

gamez2003

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Aren't all FPS games like that? Like...Bioshock was like 7 hours for me only. But it rocked. Its all about the multiplayer mind you.

Multiplayer is shit ass. I dont know why people like it.

For some reason the 3rd installment just does not have that WOW factor. It is/was quite boring to tell you the truth.

I still have not finished it, I kinda just stopped playing when i got to the flood as it wasnt all that interesting to play, I went back to playing battlefield 2 on the PC
tongue.gif
(Now that was a game worth $100 ive wasted almost 300hours (multiplayer) of my life on that game "its getting a bit old now")

gamez2003

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Overall, great game but it still doesn't beat Gears of War.

GOW was a great game but for the ending, the whole game is average hardness (thats what she said
tongue.gif
) but then the last boss is the hardest mofo combined (the other bosses were easy to kill) and the way to kill him is just stupid "sniper to the head ect." as close combat and machine gun fire do next to no damage.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: It will actually make it worse