Halloween 2017! What you all wearing this year?

Sonic Angel Knight

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I figured I asked, just curious what kind of costumes you all have in mind and if you willing to share. Many people here may not care for it but better to try and see rather than wonder silently right? :)

Gyrobax

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Making a psycho costume this year, bunny mask, torn shirt, hoodie, baseball bat and fingerless gloves

rileysrjay

Connoisseur of all things Morshu
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Probably a nerdy woot t-shirt and some shorts. Or if I get to go clothes shopping in the next few weeks a nerdy woot t-shirt and jeans since my old ones don't fit anymore.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I'm probably going to be that one kid that sits inside all night and plays Mario Odyssey instead of going out and trick or treating.

Reactions: CallmeBerto

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Living out in the sticks these days probably not a lot happening for it. Bonfire night is the week after so most get together for that.

To that end whatever offends idiots the most. Thinking transvestite Jafar does military police.

vinstage

sweg
Trophies
XP
Country
Korea, North
Was planning to do a Witch Mercy for Comicon this year buuuut, the girl I was supposed to go with decided she wanted to wait for the Halloween event to see if Mei was receiving a skin, so we postponed it to next year after she realised that
a) If Mei didn't get a skin, then she was screwed.
b) If Mei did get a skin, it's likely to be quite complex and, y'know, you can't really summon a cosplay outfit it >1 month. She was screwed.

So y'know, now I'll probably be binge watching Spiderman in a jumper n jeans.

Trophies
Website
harshamohite.com
XP
Country
United States
Was planning to do a Witch Mercy for Comicon this year buuuut, the girl I was supposed to go with decided she wanted to wait for the Halloween event to see if Mei was receiving a skin, so we postponed it to next year after she realised that
a) If Mei didn't get a skin, then she was screwed.
b) If Mei did get a skin, it's likely to be quite complex and, y'know, you can't really summon a cosplay outfit it >1 month. She was screwed.

So y'know, now I'll probably be binge watching Spiderman in a jumper n jeans.
Why was she screwed if Mei didn't get a skin? I mean, weren't you two planning to cosplay anyways, and if Mei didn't receive a skin, she could revert back to her previous cosplay choice?

vinstage

sweg
Trophies
XP
Country
Korea, North
Why was she screwed if Mei didn't get a skin? I mean, weren't you two planning to cosplay anyways, and if Mei didn't receive a skin, she could revert back to her previous cosplay choice?
That's the thing. She hadn't prepared it at all. She was hoping there would be a Halloween skin for Mei, without actually telling me this. I was under the assumption she'd prepared something but nope. She only told me yesterday so that all went downhill. So I've kinda taken the role on to actually organise her this year.

The fact she thought she'd create one in time was pretty stupid in the first place reeeee

Reactions: HaloEliteLegend
Trophies
Website
harshamohite.com
XP
Country
United States
That's the thing. She hadn't prepared it at all. She was hoping there would be a Halloween skin for Mei, without actually telling me this. I was under the assumption she'd prepared something but nope. She only told me yesterday so that all went downhill. So I've kinda taken the role on to actually organise her this year.

The fact she thought she'd create one in time was pretty stupid in the first place reeeee
Aww, that's too bad. On the bright siiiiiide, you'll uhh be a lot comfier in street clothes, haha.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Well atleast they didn't delete it completely.