Official hakchi2 - NES Mini very simple pimp tool

HeisenMack

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does anyone know how to get battery back-up working for GBA games (or any other game for that matter)? I'd prefer not to have to use the stock NES mini save states. I set the save slot to -1 (auto) in retroarch, but when I play the Legend of Zelda: Minish Cap it doesn't save in-game.

youngtune27

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does anyone know how to get battery back-up working for GBA games (or any other game for that matter)? I'd prefer not to have to use the stock NES mini save states. I set the save slot to -1 (auto) in retroarch, but when I play the Legend of Zelda: Minish Cap it doesn't save in-game.
lol it needs to be 1 not negative 1. Also this command isn't in game saves. It creates a save state same way the nes GUI does.you click save state. Then exit. When you get back in game bring up settings and load state. In game saves should work tho. I have crash bandicoot on there and it saves fine.

Last edited by youngtune27,

TxFxL

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Has there been any update on this?

a single overlay would be amazing, would make the flat screen tv much more appealing when playing games

Is there any chance that we'll be able to add overlays like you can on RetroPi?

TV_16-9.jpg

I assume the major issue for this at the moment would be the sheer size of the images so maybe a single general overlay rather than different ones for different games would be more suitable?

dezign999

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm trying to get the Rastan Arcade to work. I tried with both mame cores to no avail. Maybe it's my file? Anyone have any suggestions? Screen goes black the goes back to the main screen.

Check your rom, if you're using the reference set for mame2003 it should work just fine.

Lycan13

Trophies
XP
Country
Someone could tell me some link or name of page where you find roms of psx rip that the links work, or that they have a pack of roms, since all that I find the links are expired.

kaz321123

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Quote: I'm trying to get the Rastan Arcade to work. I tried with both mame cores to no avail. Maybe it's my file? Anyone have any suggestions? Screen goes black the goes back to the main screen.

Last edited by kaz321123,

NESjimbo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
use normal fbalpha

I tried that for Super Street Fighter 2 Turbo, and it didn't work. FBA, CPS2 and MAME won't open it. Are there any other files I need? I am using SSF2T (World 940223). The MAME version is 12MB and the CPS2 version is 6MB - neither one opens.

Last edited by NESjimbo,

RHINO78

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The rom set is 0.78. I have a rastan rom that works fine, I was just playing it. I love the music in that game.[/QUOTE]
Damn I'm jealous. I guess I'll keep looking for it...sigh

kaz321123

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

jelmer

Trophies
XP
Country
Bulgaria
Not, but thanks anyway. I meant roms rip that weigh less than 30 mb, I find many link so but none works are very old
I sent you a PM, check the link. The smallest file is Ridge Racer, I would start with that to check out how this works.

DocFishz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does anyone know if there's a better core to use for Genesis sound than Picodrive? Particularly with Spider-Man and Venom - Separation Anxiety the music sounds awful and static-y, not at all how I remember it. Or is there maybe a different issue?

vintageretro

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
Yes, dont work,retroarch module do not install

step 1 / 3 - whatch this

step 2 / 3 - watch this

step 3 / 3
start with your installation. If you import more than 30 games, don't forget to choose folder (for example choose alphabetic sort) before synchronize with nes mini. In the videos he don't speak about this.

Reactions: tuco11

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: