Hacking Hacking the WiiU: A Simple Progress Guide

pongozila

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Hello,

Wiiu seems to be already fully hacked............

Wiiu is not interesting for homebrews developers, should we forget hack for the future ?

http://wololo.net/2013/05/13/fail0verflow-the-end-of-homebrews/

"On a side note, and maybe only to prove that it’s really lack of interest but not the lack of skills that was driving his blog post, Marcan disclosed lots of information of fail0verflow’s ongoing hack of the Wii U, stating that they have fully hacked the Wii U, to a point where “there is basically no security left to break in. The article includes snippets of code, probably enough for people of the trade to move forward, but that will confuse the general audience who’s generally not versed into the fine art of C programming and hacking."

So does this means that WiiU hack is out of the game since it's hacked but no one has interest of releasing it? :ohnoes:

Chris01

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Hello.

I'm sorry to ask it and i know may'be is already a solution here in the comments. But i would like to find a solution way so i don't brick my new wii U that i bought 3 days before how to have the homebrew channel? Is this a way to play back up games then from wii on extern hard disk like i found on the net? Can i use internet connection still? I did not yet put my wii u on the internet so is no update on it. If someone can give me a noob tutorial really step by step or a link where i can find all this information it would help me a lot. And for asking more may'be in dutch or french but not necessary. ;-)

Thanks already for the help.

Chris01

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium

JVC2

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Chris01 AFAIK the vWii is 100% ok to hack without any problem updating later on since they left it apart from Wii U updates unless a new FW comes out thats proves us wrong.

Chris01

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Chris01 AFAIK the vWii is 100% ok to hack without any problem updating later on since they left it apart from Wii U updates unless a new FW comes out thats proves us wrong.

Thanks again JVC.

Is there a way to find how to do it on you tube or link?

Really don't want to brick it because i am a noob.

Heran Bago

Where do puyo come from?
Trophies
Website
heranbago.com
XP
Country
United States

Heran Bago

Where do puyo come from?
Trophies
Website