Hacking Hacking my ps3

spotanjo3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wait... which site did you download CFW ? Some doesnt work at all. I had heard about it before. Maybe you download this CFW somewhere that doesnt work very well.

yusuo

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
your better getting multiman, gaia is good but is updated less often, multimans compatibility for discless is alot better, still its still quite low, just get a game of ebay or something from the us ebay and then just get it shipped to brazil. If the games are expensive in Brazil it should work out cheaper importing it

ferrazoli

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Oh.. That's strange. I have no idea. I never have a problem.

EDIT: Here:

http://psx-scene.com/forums/f187/[updated-100%25-no-freezing]-3-55-cfw-games-read-hermes-type-payload-78306/

Well, same error... Thanks anyway :3

your better getting multiman, gaia is good but is updated less often, multimans compatibility for discless is alot better, still its still quite low, just get a game of ebay or something from the us ebay and then just get it shippeed to brazil. If the games are expensive in Brazil it should work out cheaper importing it

You bet it will be cheaper, I could import two games for the price of one here. lmao

Anyway, I'm borrowing a game of a friend
Gonna test and see what happens
Updating the topic in 3 hours with the results :P

gygabyte666

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Using the payload as a bin file is easy. I prefer using them in that form that way you don't have to manually load it upon each startup. Open the multiman documentation and look at it. It will tell you how to install a payload into the manager itself.

Don't quote this but if I recall correctly you should be able to just copy it to the root of the multiman install directory and change the settings to load it as the default payload in MM.

ferrazoli

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
With an original copy inserted everything works like a charm

Marvel vs Capcom 3 does not work
Red Dead Redemption Nightmare gives me back an error, probably because its not the original eboot
Crysis 2 asks me to update the game, is it safe?

Anyway, I want to thank everybody that helped me over my quest here lmao

Thanks guys! Here's your internet cookie > ^_^>o

gygabyte666

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That's good. Glad all is well.

I had issues with RDR until I installed the game data for it using the original disc then it worked fine. Can't help with Crysis 2 though. That game might be too new to work. You can update it if u want at the worst it'll be 3.6x patched and you'll have to delete the data prior to playing. Anyway it's all trial & error from here. Good luck.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

Recent Content

General chit-chat
Help Users
    rvtr @ rvtr: Spam bots again.