Hardware Guys please help, i dont know what happen whit my 3ds

Jona0500

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
those 3 points aren't the issue, firstly try to clean off what looks like flux you used, it's possible you used plumbing flu which is very corrosive, I have seen stuff in the past where people have used plumbing flux and the left over residue corroded traces a few months down the line, so that would explain it working for a while afterwards then suddenly failing

see if the residue comes off with a greeny tint, this would indicate it was an acidic flux and it's probably corroded some traces or something
Thank yoy very much for your response, ill try it right now, yeahh i left flux im gonna clean around that area, so if i clean correctly, my issue can be solved ?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

You didnt do anything strange but you disassembled it, soldered it and left some kind of 3 points inside ?
Id say thats damn strange
i mean i didn't anything more than the soldier points and my 3ds was working for a year, and suddenly it's giving me this problem from nowere

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    LeoTCK @ LeoTCK: yes for nearly a month i was officially a wanted fugitive, until yesterday when it ended