Hacking Guy sells PS4 devkit

Zero72463

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well if you haven't heard a guy bought a dev kit PS4 from a gaming company that was shutting down (check that out here.) Seems weird someone is selling it now? :rofl2:

00h0h_ko9cEY5Bv83_600x450.jpg

00000_ceJj2WG3POA_600x450.jpg

To quote the description:
"For sale - a Playstation 4 Development Kit currently running firmware 3.150.

Rare beyond belief - almost impossible to obtain without being a large game developer who has signed multiple NDAs. This is your chance to own a fully functioning PS4 dev kit!

$3500 OBO. Retails for (only to certified game development companies) over $4500!
  • do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers"

It is currently unknown whether this dev kit is activated or not.

Last edited by Zero72463,

DKB

NO
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hope a collector don't buy it, because it will sit there and collect dust. Surpised that he has not been fucked by Sony yet.

I'm lying, I hope a collector buys it and does nothing with it. Because, if a hacker of some sort buys it, there ass is grass is Sony finds out about who purchased it. They will. Really fast.

good luck to whoever buys it/seller lol

Last edited by DKB,

Daggot

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Useless. PS4 Devkits require licenses given by sony to use that must be renewed every 90 days. If you miss that date the data on the system is auto encrypted.

IIRC there IS a way to renew it without calling home though. Some software on a USB of some sort but it's for developers only and has never been released.

UPDATE:

Huh apparently an Ubisoft activation file was leaked...only for fw 1.50 something.

Last edited by Daggot,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

Recent Content

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    rvtr @ rvtr: Spam bots again.