United States
Interview video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l7VyFxsnLn4

Commerical

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bGhLmm2jOBk

Boxart

full.jpg

What we know

Series Included: Gundam Seed, Gundam Seed Destiny, Gundam Seed Astray, Gundam Seed X Astray, Stargazer, MSV, and Vs. Astray

Will have Ad-Hoc support for up to 4 players (2 player co-op and 4 player battle)

Customization and much of the gameplay is the same as the other Battle Universe series

Will make use of the touch screen to select weapons

6/7 Japanese Release

5890 Yen (retail), No price on the digital version yet

Source 1

Source 2

Official Site (Japanese)

http://gbd.channel.or.jp/spec/

Reactions: 1 person

Hop2089

Cute>Hot
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I'm kinda disappointed that this doesn't have online battles or online co-op.

I'm still gonna get it and excited though, just because Astray Red Frame and Astray Blue Frame are in this.

It is a bit disappointing seeing that most titles are going online.

I wonder how the Vs, Astray Liberian Works pilots will be done since most carbon humans are only copies of a specific pilot who could already be in game, except for Lily who's pretty much like *Major Spoiler*

Elpeo Puru made even obvious that hundreds of clones of the girl exist in the manga

Rock Raiyu

Clock Up
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm kinda disappointed that this doesn't have online battles or online co-op.

I'm still gonna get it and excited though, just because Astray Red Frame and Astray Blue Frame are in this.

It is a bit disappointing seeing that most titles are going online.

I wonder how the Vs, Astray Liberian Works pilots will be done since most carbon humans are only copies of a specific pilot who could already be in game, except for Lily who's pretty much like *Major Spoiler*

Elpeo Puru made even obvious that hundreds of clones of the girl exist in the manga
Well honestly, the reason I want it because we'll never have these games over here unfortunately. If it were online I could play it people over the internet like you.

And I haven't read/watched VS Astray so I couldn't tell you. I just love the Red Frame/Blue Frame designs. I really should get around to reading/watching that though.

daniel709

Majesty Lord
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
just a question i NEVER played the Gundam Battle series before so i need to know this , will they have a FREE BATTLE option like the ones in Gundam VS Series ... cos THIS is ONE of 4 games that makes me want to get a Vita since SEED Destiny is my favourite series

gtuansdiammx

Gundam
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ill be honest and say that chances are ill suck and get stuck somewhere because i dont understand the conditions i have to fulfill that i can't read
but since i like gundam ill get it

Hop2089

Cute>Hot
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
just a question i NEVER played the Gundam Battle series before so i need to know this , will they have a FREE BATTLE option like the ones in Gundam VS Series ... cos THIS is ONE of 4 games that makes me want to get a Vita since SEED Destiny is my favourite series

There should be a free battle mode.

ill be honest and say that chances are ill suck and get stuck somewhere because i dont understand the conditions i have to fulfill that i can't read
but since i like gundam ill get it

Every mission is either destroy all enemies, defend this MS or ship, destroy a certain target or targets or reach a certain point (the point will be shown on the radar)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: they could very easily do so