Gaming Gundam Memories Translation help!

xhai

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
NPJH-50437_13419225858_022.jpg
NPJH-50437_1341923048_482.jpg

new screenshot

Reactions: omarrrio

djalmafreestyler

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
don't worry Claxus we are doing fine.. estimated progress is 70~80%

you guys are so fast to translate this game. good luck!

all psp translations are welcome! i really wanna many psp games (japanese) were translated, but it takes a long time, depending of the game. And there's no projects for many games or projects were canceled

Frank Cadena

Trophies
XP
Country
Here's the various messages translated. Also, from the screenshot, xhai, you can change the 'Victory' and 'Defeat' to 'Win' and 'Lose'. Should be understandable right? It'll definitely save a lot of space.

Attachments

• New Translated.txt
    10.3 KB · Views: 370

xhai

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Here's the various messages translated. Also, from the screenshot, xhai, you can change the 'Victory' and 'Defeat' to 'Win' and 'Lose'. Should be understandable right? It'll definitely save a lot of space.

Thanks Frank file receive.. 'Victory' and 'Defeat' to 'Win' and 'Lose'. this one is good no problem with me.. almost done with the mission mode some mission description and mission names left untranslated same as situation mode mission description and mission names

xhai

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
i need a programmer for the story script.. also some extra translator for story

thank you..

Frank Cadena

Trophies
XP
Country
Looks good. The Op. Info thing... maybe shorten it to 'Has 2 sets of battles.' instead? Would that seem fine? Seems fine to me if you change it to 'Has 2 sets of battles' but someone else might have a differing opinion. Also, I've been sick the past few days. I would have finished with the Excel file that you gave me a few days ago if I wasn't so sick. Anyway, here is the completed excel file.

Attachments

• Gundam memories update.rar
    32.6 KB · Views: 364

xhai

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Looks good. The Op. Info thing... maybe shorten it to 'Has 2 sets of battles.' instead? Would that seem fine? Seems fine to me if you change it to 'Has 2 sets of battles' but someone else might have a differing opinion. Also, I've been sick the past few days. I would have finished with the Excel file that you gave me a few days ago if I wasn't so sick. Anyway, here is the completed excel file.

ya i trying to change the op. info to "there are 2 stages/level" do you think this sound good..
take care bro.. in this past few days im inserting the translation also testing it.. found 4 bug and solution to fix it..

i will send you some files i modify... i will update my sheet..

xhai

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Although im not Frank, but the OP. Info could always go likt "OP.Inf"

EDIT: alrighty, i took a look at the game story script, it uses UTF-16LE, meaning that it uses 2 bytes for every character it has.

what do you think omar can you write a tool for story..

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: For example, one of my other favorite songs from them, with some massive house music influence - +1