Homebrew Guitar FREAKS homebrew/simulator for Wii?

Anakir

Project: Melee
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just wondering if it's possible? And no, I do not mean Guitar Hero/Rock Band. I don't like GH/RB's layout and music selections (no offense) and the how repetitive it is throughout the entire song. Each song just feels way too long.

Guitar Freaks is the inspiration of the guitar games made by Konami if anyone's wondering. It consists of 3 buttons, but it may be even harder than GH/RB depending on your settings. You can increase the speed, make the notes randomize, etc. I just find the music selection and the length of each song a lot more suitable. The accuracy in terms of judgement of each note is a lot better as well. Even the judgement can be adjusted to light, medium, or heavy as well. Anyways.. just wondering if its possible. I'd loveeee Guitar Freaks for the Wii.

I used to play Guitar Freak simulator on the computer with a 360 Rock Band guitar.. but I'd much rather play it on a console with friends.

Comments?

JumpMan3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Guitar Freak is the shit, I play 11th mix at my arcade all the time. I like it much more then GH/RB

But unfortunately, i don't think we would get a GF simulator anytime soon seeing how Wii homebrew games are still at a early stage.

The closest thing we have right now is being able to put custom songs in GH3. I don't know if anyone made any custom guitar freaks songs, and put them as a custom song in GH3.

I think I remember reading some where that you can download some GF songs in Rock Revolution as DLC.

What would be really cool is if someone hacked Rock Revolution to play all of the Guitar Freaks songs.
grog.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: For example, one of my other favorite songs from them, with some massive house music influence - +1