Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
And now...

nsAADKL.png

Several people would feel less bad about rubbing themselves to it?

Reactions: Foxi4

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Ninten-Times said:
Shigeru Miyamoto has spoken a little bit about cross-play features for Wii U and Nintendo 3DS in an interview with Kotaku.

"Particularly with digital downloads now and the idea that you're downloading the right to play a game, that opens up the ability to have multiple platform digital downloads where you can download on one and download on another. Certainly from a development standpoint there is some challenge to it, because if you have two devices that have different specs and you're being told to design in a way that the game runs on both devices, then that can be challenging for the developer—but if you have a more unified development environment and you're able to make one game that runs on both systems instead of having to make a game for each system, that's an area of opportunity for us."

You can read the full interview here:
http://kotaku.com/miyamoto-can-imagine-nintendo-making-hybrid-console-han-1594989023

https://m.facebook.com/nintentimes/...45:mf_story_key.1819160679792759221&__tn__=*s

Wow, sounds almost like Sony's Cross-buy... except worse. :rolleyes:

I'm now taking bets for how many Nintendo fans will salivate and circle-jerk over this while simultaneously bitching and complaining about Cross-buy and "ports" on the PSVita. :)

Reactions: Tom Bombadildo

Tom Bombadildo

Dick, With Balls
Trophies
Website
POCKET.LIKEITS
XP
Country
United States
https://m.facebook.com/nintentimes/photos/a.173943999455258.1073741828.173936076122717/292033464312977/?type=1&refid=28&_ft_=qid.6028708584410716045:mf_story_key.1819160679792759221&__tn__=*s

Wow, sounds almost like Sony's Cross-buy... except worse. :rolleyes:

I'm now taking bets for how many Nintendo fans will salivate and circle-jerk over this while simultaneously hitching and complaining about Cross-buy and "ports" on the PSVita. :)

:rofl2:

Best part of the interview:

Totilo: It's good to hear you say that, by the way. It's not really a question, but Super Mario Bros. 3 had just been released on Virtual Console in the States on 3DS and Wii U on the same day. You had to pay for it for each download. You couldn't get it for free [on the other platform]...

Miyamoto: Ohhh. That's right. I'm sorry.

Totilo: Maybe you guys can do that differently next time.

Miyamoto: I'll think about it.

Reactions: Foxi4

Veho

The man who cried "Ni".
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Did that "transfer your UMD games to digital download games" thing for the PSP Go ever take off?

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
UMD Transfer worked in Japan, but it was never released in the west and I don't think it covered all the titles as not all were available on PSN. I'm also pretty sure it was a service for transferring to the PSVita, UMD owners had no reason to grab the PSP Go as it offered no benefits other than Bluetooth and built-in storage (which is why it bombed hard and ultimately the 3000 was more popular).

Veho

The man who cried "Ni".
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
While I waste no opportunity to criticize the Vita for its many, many flaws, I like the little thing (bless its tiny socks) and I am saddened by these news. I hope it survives.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    supermarket pizza is ass
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    x65 would just yell at me
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    sounds ok, he didn't pull a gun out ,so...
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    $12 large any style pizza deal
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Each bite is a $1 well spent
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @ZeroT21, Agreed. I hate oven pizza, only from pizza place.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Nah I can still go for totinos
  • RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars:
    i like totinos party pizzas. lol.
    the cracker-like crust is great on those
    My neighbor and I are going to make this next month....
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Tiger crust is great.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I'm beefing with a neighbor currently each time I ask him for help with something he makes bs excuses then ignores my calls text but seems to randomly speak when I'm done with the project after doing things to help him
    DiGiorno Crispy Pan Pizza tasted pretty dang close to Pizza hut pan pizza, but Im not sure if theyve been discontinued or not. Havent seen them locally for a couple of months now.
    The croissant crust is still available though, but not quite as good imo.
    @SylverReZ Never heard of tiger crust. What is it?
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @RedColoredStars, Its known as tiger bread, also known as dutch crust.
  • Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans:
    It's fuggin gooooood
    +1
    I mean. Whats different about it?
    Never even seen a tiger crust pizza in any stores around here. Walmart, Cub, or otherwise.
    Must be a regional thing.
    Gonna smoke this bowl then go get kitties ashes. <3
    Last thing I told her is how much I love her, and that Im not leaving her there forever and I promise to come back and take her back home with me.
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    halllo
    RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars: hello