Hacking Guide - Tie your PSN account to PS3 with 3.55

Magsor

I am watching you
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Why? If, like me, You have been keeping off the internet so your PS3 is not blacklisted by sony. But down the road I realized i needed a psn account tied to my ps3 to play most pirated psn titles.
We know once you connect to the net the ps3 sends a bunch of infos about your console so they know everything you have been running.
So all the methods to connect to the psn actually involve running mean homebrews. cat and mouse.

1. Install OFW 3.55(from recovery) and restore factory defaults. The only way you can erase from your ps3 traces of your illegal behaviours.

2. Install CFW naima. md5.A3BED5E37E33440EC276AC98A6C2C6AB

3. run fuckpsn 0.5 on your PC

4. Setup your internet primary dns is your pc ip and secondary is your router.

5. connect to psn. you can even create a new account, But you wont be able to actually connect to psn just tie your psn.

6. Backup your ps3. You never know when that backup can be useful.

7. Recommended by me: Block playstation.net in your router settings and your PS3 wont be able to communicate with sony. You can then reset internet settings to automatic and stop using fuckpsn. and return to your evil ways...

Just tell me if this stop working . A big Hello to people from Sony!

MarcusRaven

HBC Theme Maker
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sony will pick up on the CFW. If anything is detected that isn't 3.56 with backdoor it will get flagged. Let us know if you get the e-mail from them, or get blocked. Naima CFW has the modified certificates and protocols in it already, and is just as detectable as any other method.

Magsor

I am watching you
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
MarcusRaven said:
Sony will pick up on the CFW. If anything is detected that isn't 3.56 with backdoor it will get flagged. Let us know if you get the e-mail from them, or get blocked. Naima CFW has the modified certificates and protocols in it already, and is just as detectable as any other method.

Yes but you don't physically run any homebrew so even if flagged you don't do anything illegal. anyhow i didnot get the dreaded e-mail.

and yes codezer hacked psn titles are going around... theres more and more everyday... its just edited eboot.bin with removed drm its just a matter of time before they are all available but you might need to manually link them to your psn account and f you don't have one ...

synce

だいこんちゃんのだいふぁん
Trophies
XP
Country
Comoros
There are PSN titles worth pirating?
tongue.gif
Every purchase I made I ended up regretting, wouldn't even recommend em for free

codezer0

Gaming keeps me sane
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
synce said:
There are PSN titles worth pirating?
tongue.gif
Every purchase I made I ended up regretting, wouldn't even recommend em for free
Relatively true...

PAIN was like not even a quarter of a game. And many of its trophies required you to purchase DLC to even attempt for (like extra stages or requiring certain characters).

And that rag doll kung fu just sucks. Yes, I got it for free, but even then I feel ripped off.

Only thing I would say I'd want to buy on psn as opposed to XBLA is X-men... but I'm not sure it's worth $10 as opposed to say, $5. but I'd rather it on ps3 as opposed to 360 because ps3 version supports six players locally.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    ButterScott101 @ ButterScott101: +1