Tom Bombadildo

Dick, With Balls
Trophies
Website
POCKET.LIKEITS
XP
Country
United States
How am i supposed to do this? I'm insidd molecularshell in the ux0: Partition and it errors out on me if I try to create a folder (Error 0x8001000D) tried with winspc and it doesn't work either.
Unsafe homebrew is enabled just in case i needed that to create a folder. I still can't (trying to create the vpk folder to install my backups there via FTP)

EDIT: Nevermind. Molecular shell still thought i was in safe mode. I rebooted via the start meni and had to execute henkaku again from the browser. Now all the files inside the UX0: Partition are visible. Something seems off though, the vita gets disconnected from the FTP program for some reason. I've had the transfer fail on me twice (shortly after the beginning, luckily) is this normal? It's continuously asking for credentials on the pc part (but the vita is stuck in the FTP now running screen)

EDIT2: It doesn't want to install it either on the /vpk folder or the /temp folder. It stays on 0% and just doesn't move from there. Not sure how much time do i have to wait before it goes up to 1%... If i cancel the instalation molecular shell apparently crashes and i can't do anything unless i hard reboot the console/reinstall henkaku again.
Remove Molecular Shell from your Live Area, reboot, and then reset the configuration when you install Henkaku again from the web browser (hold the R button down as soon as the web browser closes and the Henkaku installer opens).

That should fix your VPK installation problem, however I would suggest installing Vita Shell 1.51 and using that from now on, as it fixes the VPK installation issues.

Alex658

Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
Remove Molecular Shell from your Live Area, reboot, and then reset the configuration when you install Henkaku again from the web browser (hold the R button down as soon as the web browser closes and the Henkaku installer opens).

That should fix your VPK installation problem, however I would suggest installing Vita Shell 1.51 and using that from now on, as it fixes the VPK installation issues.

Thanks a bunch. That seems to have done the trick. Since taihen anf henkaku were merged how do i go about installing plugins? Any that you recommend? Thanks again for your help.

Tom Bombadildo

Dick, With Balls
Trophies
Website
POCKET.LIKEITS
XP
Country
United States
Thanks a bunch. That seems to have done the trick. Since taihen anf henkaku were merged how do i go about installing plugins? Any that you recommend? Thanks again for your help.
Download the plugins for whatever, put them in ux0:/tai and then add the path to the plugin under the proper section depending on how you want it to load. There's an example on the taihen Github if you need a more visual look.

As for what I'd recommend, probably just oclock Vita for overclocking and that's it, it's really all I use (besides Adrenaline, but you'd need an Activated Vita and a PSP game/demo to use that).

jonsaan

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country

I just installed vitashell and the ones that would not install with molecular are installing. Nice one. Thanks!

Alex658

Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
Is there anyway to reset the trophies gained on a vita? Besides formatting, of course. For example, with the ps3 you can set different profiles and thus any trophies you gain are independent from the other profiles.

superfanatico

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
IS this fake? I am assuming it is.
I have a Japanese VITA with 3.63, i had my PSP hacked to the teeth but never really looked into the vita. Looks like I missed the cut. I might just have to wait.
Thanks for the help,

Tom Bombadildo

Dick, With Balls
Trophies
Website
POCKET.LIKEITS
XP
Country
United States
IS this fake? I am assuming it is.
I have a Japanese VITA with 3.63, i had my PSP hacked to the teeth but never really looked into the vita. Looks like I missed the cut. I might just have to wait.
Thanks for the help,

It's fake. There are no known, working ways to downgrade a Vita on any firmware period.

Meteor7

Guess where this thumb goes.
Trophies
a fit of spasms and accidental black magic
XP
Country
United States
I'm trying to install henkaku on my 3.60 Vita using the http://beta.henkaku.xyz link, but I keep getting the c2-14921-7 error code. I've tried about 15 times now with the same results. I tried deleting search history and cookies before rebooting as a reddit post suggested, but it didn't work. Is there a known reason this error message appears?

Tom Bombadildo

Dick, With Balls
Trophies
Website
POCKET.LIKEITS
XP
Country
United States
I'm trying to install henkaku on my 3.60 Vita using the http://beta.henkaku.xyz link, but I keep getting the c2-14921-7 error code. I've tried about 15 times now with the same results. I tried deleting search history and cookies before rebooting as a reddit post suggested, but it didn't work. Is there a known reason this error message appears?
Probably because there are no more beta builds, the latest beta merged with the official release and should just redirect to go.henkaku.xyz

Meteor7

Guess where this thumb goes.
Trophies
a fit of spasms and accidental black magic
XP
Country
United States
Same result. I just tried going to this site on my Vita and I'm getting the same error, though, so it must be something on my end. I'll try and see if anything in the settings is causing the error.

EDIT: Well, it seems like my Vita's having trouble connecting to my WiFi. I had forgotten that my internet connection settings were changed a long while back, and while I needed to remake all the connections on all my systems, it had been so long since I'd tried to go online with my Vita that it'd completely slipped my mind. Now I'm getting error C2-12828-1, but I think that's the normal error, right? When getting this error, should I keep retrying?

Ah, after restarting the system and going through one more iteration of the error, it finally worked and MolecularShell was installed.

Last edited by Meteor7,
Reactions: Pandaxclone2

supermariorick

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Delete the Molecular Shell bubble, reboot, install Henkaku again, and try again. There's a problem with Molecular Shell it seems.
I tried that and molecular shell still won't install Vitamin or Maidumptool and crashes when I try to install either Vitashell or VPKmirror browser. what's going on? every other homebrew vpk installs too. but why won't these? I have redownloaded the vpks multiple times and checked them all to make sure they are the right file size after downloading. and "install unsafe homebrew" is enabled so that FTP write permissions work and apps actually install. I even rebuilt the database in safe mode and rebooted the console and reinstalled henkaku plenty of times. I have tried everything but I can't get those vpks to install.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: 455