• Views 698,730
  • Replies 1,848
  • Likes 45

nbvcxy206

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Upgrade to firmware 3.18 and no higher, buy a PSP and PSX exploit game and take it from there, you will need a PS3 for a few mins though.

I thought all exploit games have been patched meanwhile ?
A PS3 to do what ?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Trade me it for a 3.18 pre-setup system.

Thanks but - no....

Gadorach

Electronics Engineering Technologist
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
A PS3 to do what ?
You buy the game on your PS3, and use a functional exploit to make your Vita think it's on the latest firmware. You then connect it to your PS3 and copy the games you bought to the Vita. This activates the Vita and installs the games you bought at the same time.

D

Deleted-355425

OP
A PS3 to do what ?

Sony dont patch ANY games, they just patch the vita firmware. You will need to log into the psn store on your ps3 buy the 2 exploit games and transfer them to the vita via the usb cable plugged into the ps3 to the vita.

nbvcxy206

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Sony dont patch ANY games, they just patch the vita firmware. You will need to log into the psn store on your ps3 buy the 2 exploit games and transfer them to the vita via the usb cable plugged into the ps3 to the vita.

Ah, okay... Thanks again !!! (also @Gadorach) Wow... I´m surprised...

Hmmmm. You say 2 exploit games ? One is not enough ?

According to the list "Z.H.P. - Zettai Hero Project" is the game of choice, right ? But it says, just Usermode, while on 3.01 it woud also be Kernel... But that does not give any advantages, right ? Or does it ?

What is better then: TN-V or Ark ? What are the differences between them?

Would you recommend any 3.18 online tutorial ?

D

Deleted-355425

OP
You will need a PSP exploit game to gain access to TN-V (psp loader) and a PSX exploit game to get access to TN-X (psx loader)

Here is the list:

I would buy Talkman tokyo (psp) and XS moto (psx) they are small and fast to load into the exploit.

VitaExploitChart.png

Reactions: cvskid

Hikenkami

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hi there, small question regarding the "savedata" trick to get any file. Where in my PS Vita do I go to get these files? Like to transfer vpk's I go through the video content manager, but where can I find the savedata manager?

tehoivun

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
With the psn spoofing from henkaku, is it only safe to access the psn store or can we sync trophies from dumped games as well?

leonmagnus99

Trophies
XP
Country
Iraq
if later on, with newer henkaku version which allows us to run psp iso/csos , would we still need to purchase the exploitable games ?

and if yes, can i use my ps4 to buy it ,and then download it on the vita?

(one more thing, are we supposed to edit the app db file? or can we ignore that?)

Last edited by leonmagnus99,

zeinez

Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
Can someone give me some idea how to run ftp?
I tried to connect using both filezilla and winscp using wi-fi from the same router but no matter how hard try the connection was never made.
And when trying to find the problem i did notice that my huawei router (HGB245A) giving my pc and vita different local ip address. For example My pc local ip is 192.168.100.5 adn my vita is 192.168.100.8. Is this the source of the problem? If yes how do i fix it?
I'm really blind about this stuff and if u guys have same advice it will be appreciated. Thanks!

ldeveraux

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can someone give me some idea how to run ftp?
I tried to connect using both filezilla and winscp using wi-fi from the same router but no matter how hard try the connection was never made.
And when trying to find the problem i did notice that my huawei router (HGB245A) giving my pc and vita different local ip address. For example My pc local ip is 192.168.100.5 adn my vita is 192.168.100.8. Is this the source of the problem? If yes how do i fix it?
I'm really blind about this stuff and if u guys have same advice it will be appreciated. Thanks!
You need a course in networking, your issues are completely independent of the Vita!

saber_gvn

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello, I have a couple of questions that are looking for their answers :D. I bought my vita day 1 and just come back and know about the new 3.60 Henkaku and I'm really pumped!

1) I'm at 3.60, I have install henkaku version 5 and got my VitaShell 0.91. In order for me to play " not legit " Vita games, what other programs do I need beside Vitamin and VitaShell ? I only intend to play PSV game, no need for Homebrew or PSP.

2) ***NO ASKING FOR ISOs, PLEASE***

Thanks in advance :D.

Last edited by Veho,

Scarlet

Onion Soup
Editorial Team
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
scarlet.works
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Is there any way to use FTP without internet access?
In a bit of a rough spot at the moment. Uni Wifi won't let me do it (assuming because of the network type?) and I'd quite like to carry on toying with my system. I can get the Vita to connect to a local network, but entering VitaShell and attempting to start the service just tells me I require Wifi.

Any pointers?

D

Deleted User

OP
but entering VitaShell and attempting to start the service just tells me I require Wifi.
This is when you turn your Vita's wifi on, right?
Ensure you actually see the Wifi icon in the top-left of the Vita screen (in the LiveArea) before you try to turn FTP on. Afterwards, it should work.
I sometimes encounter that problem.

Scarlet

Onion Soup
Editorial Team
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
scarlet.works
XP
Country
United Kingdom
This is when you turn your Vita's wifi on, right?
Ensure you actually see the Wifi icon in the top-left of the Vita screen (in the LiveArea) before you try to turn FTP on. Afterwards, it should work.
I sometimes encounter that problem.
Nah, I waited for the symbol to show up, then loaded VitaShell, and I still get the issue. Are you doing it on a local connection with no internet access? If you are, I'll just stick at it and hope it works eventually.

D

Deleted User

OP
Are you doing it on a local connection with no internet access? If you are, I'll just stick at it and hope it works eventually.
I am doing FTP over my home broadband. FTP only relies on connecting to the access point; not to the internet. So the only advice I could really give you is that make sure your connection to your access point is strong and working...

Ramzh

I am a living meme
Trophies
XP
Country
Reserved for HENkaku Tutorials

Oh, and before I forget, I haven't forgotten to write a tutorial for manual updating; that is still on my to-do list for this guide and for the meantime, follow this tutorial if you want something to look at.
[/SPOILER]
You should link THIS
I think is far better than the one you linked
The rest of the guide is perfect :)

Last edited by Ramzh,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Batman joined the Trans Justice League
    +2
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    based af
    +2
  • Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight:
    Forget the base, get on the roof.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Is that a bat in your buckle or are you just happy to have me
    Wonder "Woman" lol you wonder if they are a woman?
    The Riddler has questions...
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Played a little of snow day glad I didn't spend $30
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    It's asthetic is okay maybe a good $10 grab
    Lol is it a game about doing cocaine?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Probably in pvp
    I tried Balders Gate II on the PS2 a few minutes ago, not bad lol
    My back catalog of games is like that scene at the end of Indiana Jones where the arc of the covenant is being stored in a giant ass warehouse
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    At least I can will my game catalog to family members
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    It's your problem now bitches
    Put it in your will that in order to receive any money they have to beat certain games, hard games and super shitty games...
    Say 20 bucks per Ninja Gaiden on the NES lol 60 bucks for all 3
    People you like "Beat level 1 of Ms Pacman" lol
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Hello kitty ds is required
    +1
    Beat Celebrity Death Match on the PS1 omg tried it earlier today .... Absolutely trash
    Like -37 out of 10
    One of the worst games I have ever played
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Make them rank up every cod game out
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    "Now I know why he took his own life"
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: "Now I know why he took his own life"