Dead and alive
Trophies
Website
boot9strap.com
XP
Country
Australia
From TN-V setup:
2a) Extract the contents of your downloaded zip file. Place the VHBL01234, TNV, or TNV_00000 folder into your QCMA savedata directory.
Where is the savedata directory? Under C:\Program Files\QCMA there are folders: driver, imageformats, platforms, and sqldrivers. None of these have a 'savedata' folder inside them.

Can anyone help? I feel like every guide out there assumes some basic knowledge which I don't have. There's no true noob guides :-/

D

Deleted User

OP
From TN-V setup:

Where is the savedata directory? Under C:\Program Files\QCMA there are folders: driver, imageformats, platforms, and sqldrivers. None of these have a 'savedata' folder inside them.

Can anyone help? I feel like every guide out there assumes some basic knowledge which I don't have. There's no true noob guides :-/
Oh, my apologies! The savedata dir is found at C:/Users/USER/PS Vita/SAVEDATA/random-numbers-and-letters/

I will fix the guide when I am back on my PC.

brigcaster

Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Noobie question: Everything ( henkaku, homebrew, whitelisting, pottential future backups, etc ) that applies to the Vita also applies to the PSTV, right? There are the same hardware except some I/O methods, aren't they?

Also, aside from the few big ones, what is the average size for each vita tittle?

aak

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hi. got a vita with tn-v on 3.55. worth updating to 3.60? Use is mainly psp action adventure games (the ones that require excessive joystick). also have a psp go but cant play psp action games that comfortably (it just wasnt designed that way).

also if i update to 3.60 do i still have to activate my vita and set up since i dont have a ps3

Blue24

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
With henkaku new update hours ago that allows psn access i cant seem to get the vhbl bubble to show. Im using a legit psp game and im doing the rebuild database version not pc copy

*Solved* the vhbl01234 was missing files some how

Last edited by Blue24,

Gore

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nice to finally play emulators on the Vita I'm sure better support will be coming all the time now

ZoSar

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
hey there

I was really into PSP stuff, and still have a PSP with a CFW and a custom menu, booting sound etc., but I really don't get, how to play any PSP, or PS1-ISOs on my 3.60 PS-Vita

Can someone help, please?

RitchieRitchie

Trophies
XP
Country
Hi,

Appreciate any help. Do you just need to transfer a game to your vita by ftp and then install with henkaku for it to work? Is it as simple as that?

Cheers!

kiryu1

Trophies
XP
Country
does anyone know what firmware the R1 Project Diva X ships with?

Imma update my 3.18 to 3.60 soon™..

ZoSar

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
i don't know
I have HENkaku running and also already installed molecular shell.
What do I have to do now?

galneon

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If it's possible to play official PSOne Classics, will it also be possible to play homemade PSOne Classics, or homemade PSP Classics for that matter?

D

Deleted User

OP
can any1 help me? can't update manually to 3.60..

I'm using this tut: http://wololo.net/2016/08/09/manually-update-ps-vita-firmware-3-60/

My device gets disconnected whenever I choose to update from PC on the vita..

Many thanks!
You may have more luck with this tutorial: http://wololo.net/2013/04/17/lower-ps-vita-firmwares-for-dummies/

The problem with the QCMA/PC method is that it tends to be a hit-and-miss situation, and things just simply don't work sometimes without a little tweak that's not mentioned in the tutorial.

Again, the guide I linked above is more successful, and that's by my own experience doing both methods in the past as well.

Hope this bit of info helps you!

Reactions: kiryu1

kiryu1

Trophies
XP
Country

Having problem with above tut also, it says that the vita cannot connect to the internet.

oh well..

FIXED: I was using region US on the xml file, I thought my vita's region was from that.. Tried hk as well but to no avail. It was south asia = "sa"..

Last edited by kiryu1,
D

Deleted User

OP
Hi, how do i prevent an update from 3.60 but still access the internet/browser? Thanks!
No updates are automatically downloaded in the background if you uncheck the checkbox at Settings -> System -> Auto-Start Settings -> DL Update File for Sys. Software.
But that is only for when your Vita starts up...
After that, you are completely free of any auto-updating! (Also, HENkaku mode prevents even connecting to update servers and files.)

Reactions: LuigiXL

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    LeoTCK @ LeoTCK: yes for nearly a month i was officially a wanted fugitive, until yesterday when it ended