• Thread starter Deleted User
  • Start date
  • Views 700,386
  • Replies 1,848
  • Likes 45
D

Deleted User

OP
Do I need to connect my vita to the computer when I'm importing them? Although I already imported it.
It prompted me to verify the key, then asked for a Sony Entertainment id. I canceled, is that okay?
Yeah, you should always cancel when it prompts you to verify the key; it will still work.

Nirmonculus

Trophies
XP
Country
Yeah, you should always cancel when it prompts you to verify the key; it will still work.

Okay now I got the other email. it seems that I have to repeat the other email with 2 attachments after this license expires, which it will after 24 hours?

I think I got the license now. I was able to connect it to my PC easily without errors. Some Debug connection confirmed on my Vita. Woohoo!!

I guess Rejuvenate is next.
I just upgraded my PS Vita Memory card and had to fight tooth and nail for a good deal. I don't feel so bad now.

Mustaa

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Pff i just saw that I deleted the only psp game that I had on my Vita (GoW: Chains of Olympus).
Is there any other possibility without a PS3? Don't have one and don't know aynone with a PS3 :(
All my friends have sold theirs

Nirmonculus

Trophies
XP
Country
Pff i just saw that I deleted the only psp game that I had on my Vita (GoW: Chains of Olympus).
Is there any other possibility without a PS3? Don't have one and don't know aynone with a PS3 :(
All my friends have sold theirs
For low firmware ps vitas, ps3 is the only way... XD and you can use a psp demo anyway.

Mustaa

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
For low firmware ps vitas, ps3 is the only way... XD and you can use a psp demo anyway.
Yeah but I can't get into the store to download a psp game right with a lower firmware? Need to find someone with a PS3, I wanna play psp games and emulators on my Vita :(

Nirmonculus

Trophies
XP
Country
Is it possible to play PS1 games through Ark/TNV with sound yet? Or is that still impossible for 3.55 Vitas?
TN V has glitchy sound, Ark has no sound at all. For perfect emulation, I think TheFlow's Ps1 custom bubble rebirth is the answer. You can access your psone games on the main area with bubbles and even customize the bubbles. I don't think it is possible with 3.55.

Yeah but I can't get into the store to download a psp game right with a lower firmware? Need to find someone with a PS3, I wanna play psp games and emulators on my Vita :(

Yeah, from PS3 you get the demo and transfer to your vita without updating it is possible. :)

Last edited by Nirmonculus,
Reactions: Chary

cvskid

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
TN V has glitchy sound, Ark has no sound at all. For perfect emulation, I think TheFlow's Ps1 custom bubble rebirth is the answer. You can access your psone games on the main area with bubbles and even customize the bubbles.

Yeah, from PS3 you get the demo and transfer to your vita without updating it is possible. :)
The custom ps1 bubbles only work up to firmware 3.52.

D

Deleted-379826

OP
My friend gave me her vita without resetting it, would you know how I could get the user and pass of her PlayStation account she's logged into so I can de activate and reset? Thanks Voxel! :P

D

Deleted User

OP
My friend gave me her vita without resetting it, would you know how I could get the user and pass of her PlayStation account she's logged into so I can de activate and reset? Thanks Voxel! :P
I'm gonna assume that she gave you the Vita with the latest (3.60) firmware on it, so unfortunately, not on that firmware. :C
If she gave it to you with 3.55 or lower, you could've dumped that Vita's registry files and used fixreg_vita, along with a hex editor, to find her PSN login details in plain text! :ha:

EDIT: Just noticed in the other thread you made that you are on 3.55! That means that you can use the calendar exploit to dump your registry and follow the tutorial to read out the PSN login details. :)

Last edited by ,
Reactions: Deleted-379826
D

Deleted-379826

OP
I'm gonna assume that she gave you the Vita with the latest (3.60) firmware on it, so unfortunately, not on that firmware. :C
If she gave it to you with 3.55 or lower, you could've dumped that Vita's registry files and used fixreg_vita, along with a hex editor, to find her PSN login details in plain text! :ha:

EDIT: Just noticed in the other thread you made that you are on 3.55! That means that you can use the calendar exploit to dump your registry and follow the tutorial to read out the PSN login details. :)
Thx although got impatient and just went and updated it rip but I got my problem solved, I here any thing being worked on for the latest? Really want cfw >,<

D

Deleted User

OP
Thx although got impatient and just went and updated it rip but I got my problem solved, I here any thing being worked on for the latest? Really want cfw >,<
Damn; you updated, when there was actually a way to completely wipe the Vita clean without updating!! :sad:
The only thing left that works on 3.60 is VHBL, but even then, the process to get it on your fresh Vita is extremely tricky!

Reactions: cvskid
D

Deleted-379826

OP
Damn; you updated, when there was actually a way to completely wipe the Vita clean without updating!! :sad:
The only thing left that works on 3.60 is VHBL, but even then, the process to get it on your fresh Vita is extremely tricky!
That sucks >,< what do you mean by tricky and what can I do so far? Also is anything good being worked on?

D

Deleted User

OP
That sucks >,< what do you mean by tricky and what can I do so far? Also is anything good being worked on?
At the moment, the only way to get VHBL on your 3.60 Vita is through CMA backup hacking which I am yet to learn still. (I haven't had the time to do it just yet).

Regarding other things being worked on currently, TheFlow has a >=3.57 PSP-side kernel exploit that allows TN-V and ARK once again on later firmwares. Apparently, it will be patched when Sony end up patching it in a later firmware to come; pretty much like what the makers of the kernel exploit in the Wii U scene did! ;)

D

Deleted-379826

OP
At the moment, the only way to get VHBL on your 3.60 Vita is through CMA backup hacking which I am yet to learn still. (I haven't had the time to do it just yet).

Regarding other things being worked on currently, TheFlow has a >=3.57 PSP-side kernel exploit that allows TN-V and ARK once again on later firmwares. Apparently, it will be patched when Sony end up patching it in a later firmware to come; pretty much like what the makers of the kernel exploit in the Wii U scene did! ;)
Alright so i guess i have to wait. and apparently my friend only told her dad and not mom, so now that her mom found out shes really mad and I think I have to give it back now. So unless she convinces her I can't have it and i was so HYPED! too, pray for me rip

Reactions: Deleted User

grafate

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This might be premature but my 3.18 Vita can't do any mail exploits anymore and I think maybe Sony blocked access to the email app on lower than current firmware possibly? It doesn't really matter too much but I was trying to make a ark bubble alongside my tn bubble but seen that the email app wouldn't refresh the email I sent with thunderbird. So I removed my email account and then tried to add it back and it keeps giving a c2 error. I had my co-worker use my email on her vita on 3.57 and it connected as normal.

Anyone with a 3.18 and lower vita can test this to see if it is being blocked?

jamesalfred

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
This might be premature but my 3.18 Vita can't do any mail exploits anymore and I think maybe Sony blocked access to the email app on lower than current firmware possibly? It doesn't really matter too much but I was trying to make a ark bubble alongside my tn bubble but seen that the email app wouldn't refresh the email I sent with thunderbird. So I removed my email account and then tried to add it back and it keeps giving a c2 error. I had my co-worker use my email on her vita on 3.57 and it connected as normal.

Anyone with a 3.18 and lower vita can test this to see if it is being blocked?

I'm having the same issue. I have PS Vita on 3.15, and everytime I tried adding Gmail or Yahoo I got the "C2-14391-0" error. If I try to add my hotmail using the Other option, it will let me add but it won't retrieve any emails.

D

Deleted User

OP
This might be premature but my 3.18 Vita can't do any mail exploits anymore and I think maybe Sony blocked access to the email app on lower than current firmware possibly?
That would never be possible to do, unless Sony does some sort of secret, backdoor installation on your Vita to update the email app to fully block the use on lower FWs. Otherwise - impossible. It's probably just a user error, and can be fixed easily.

I have encountered the same error you got, twice in my whole life of owning and hacking a Vita, and backing up any apps/savedata to (Q)CMA and then formatting your memory card and entire system should do the trick. Then just re-link your PSN account and re-activate the Vita if the email app successfully adds your email account in the mail app.

This is unfortunately the only way to fix the issue, as far as I'm aware, but I think formatting the email database completely also fixes it as well, but you have to try and either corrupt the database, or "switch" to another account via registry hacking.

grafate

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That would never be possible to do, unless Sony does some sort of secret, backdoor installation on your Vita to update the email app to fully block the use on lower FWs. Otherwise - impossible. It's probably just a user error, and can be fixed easily.

I have encountered the same error you got, twice in my whole life of owning and hacking a Vita, and backing up any apps/savedata to (Q)CMA and then formatting your memory card and entire system should do the trick. Then just re-link your PSN account and re-activate the Vita if the email app successfully adds your email account in the mail app.

This is unfortunately the only way to fix the issue, as far as I'm aware, but I think formatting the email database completely also fixes it as well, but you have to try and either corrupt the database, or "switch" to another account via registry hacking.

Have you tried the sync a new email on a 3.18 and lower vita after reading my post? If not, then please do if you have one on 3.18 or lower. Otherwise your response is not really helpful.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Lulz @Veho