Hacking [GUIDE][PLEASE FORGIVE] How to Autoboot EmuNAND on FW 9.0.0-11.2.0 (without A9LH)

• Thread starter Deleted User
  • Start date
  • Views 8,041
  • Replies 49
  • Likes 8

annson24

The Patient One
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
I've just tried using Ctrbootmgr 1.9 using your configuration, but as soon as I load it from Soundhax, it says that it's creating a new boot.cfg file and it says to press any button. But when I do, the system crashes. I don't think Ctrbootmgr is even meant to work unless A9LH is installed.
It works. There must be something wrong with the code within the boot.sfg file. I'll check into it later.

And, OP, I just found out that not configuring menuhax triggers renders menuhax to not work (at least for v11.2). So what I did was, I configured it as Type 2 for it to "autoboot."

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Platinum Lucario

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
It works. There must be something wrong with the code within the boot.sfg file. I'll check into it later.

And, OP, I just found out that not configuring menuhax triggers renders menuhax to not work (at least for v11.2). So what I did was, I configured it as Type 2 for it to "autoboot."

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
I'll have to try it again. Also, I was wondering if it's safe to restore my 9.2 NAND backup onto the sysNAND? My New 3DS's sysNAND is currently on 11.2.

annson24

The Patient One
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
I don't see why not, and installing menuhax on v9.2 is better than on v11.2

EDIT: I don't see anything wrong with the boot.cfg. Did you download the latest on OP has uploaded? I believe he reuploaded the ctrbootmanager to fix certain issues.

Last edited by annson24,

Platinum Lucario

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
I don't see why not, and installing menuhax on v9.2 is better than on v11.2

EDIT: I don't see anything wrong with the boot.cfg. Did you download the latest on OP has uploaded? I believe he reuploaded the ctrbootmanager to fix certain issues.
Also, is it possible to inject an emuNAND into my 3DS system NAND without any boot errors?

HyperT

Trophies
XP
Country
Hg9 doesn't boot without a9lh afaik. Not sure why it's in OP; you should use decrypt9 instead --- unless the build on OP has the a9lh check removed --- everything else should track

Last edited by HyperT,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night