Hacking [Guide] Install a9lh without buying anything in 11.2

Did you get a9lh from 11.2 following this guide?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Majickhat55

The Red Woman
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi there, there seems to be something wrong this this file, I cant download it. Would you please check it?
So go to the official soundhax page to download it. I've no idea why he put the US ones in a mega zip instead of just telling people to go to the site and do it themselves like he did later (If you're not US, go here). Should have done that regardless but I digress.....

http://soundhax.com/

Hyoretsu

Itosugi Masahiro's Loyal Reader
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
How I do that?

I went to https://smealum.github.io/3ds/
but I don't know how do the update only
IIRC, you gotta download the otherapp payload for 11.3.
Hi there, there seems to be something wrong this this file, I cant download it. Would you please check it?
Just checked and the link loaded just fine.
So go to the official soundhax page to download it. I've no idea why he put the US ones in a mega zip instead of just telling people to go to the site and do it themselves like he did later (If you're not US, go here). Should have done that regardless but I digress.....

http://soundhax.com/
Because that link is an all-in-one ZIP.

Majickhat55

The Red Woman
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You don't state that anywhere. Your guide says at the very top, to click to download soundhax for US region and if any other proceed to the site to download manually. So why not either tell people one or the other? Not a problem regardless, I just think people think critically about what they are doing more when they actually have to go through a few steps to get there.

Hyoretsu

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
You don't state that anywhere. Your guide says at the very top, to click to download soundhax for US region and if any other proceed to the site to download manually. So why not either tell people one or the other? Not a problem regardless, I just think people think critically about what they are doing more when they actually have to go through a few steps to get there.
It states that soundhax is the entrypoint used.

Peetet

Trophies
XP
Country
Im on step 8 and when trying to auto CTRNAND transfer it gives me a .SHA file not found or too small message. Image size is: 79462400 byte any ideas?
I noticed noones replied to your message, if you havent already figured it out, just to forced transfer.

vaanen

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hello, i'm on 11.1, do i have to update to 11.2 to follow this guide ? and if yes, how do i do to avoid updating to 11.3 ?

Slyne95

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I need help

I made a bad mistake and forgot to activate wifi on my N3ds... now i cant activate it on 2.1 what can i do now?

Hyoretsu

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Dear Hyoretsu

Should I update to 11.4?

My Dstwoo and the emulators(like the snes one) from FBI should work ?
Only thing that isn't working is homebrew for O3DS and NTR for both in 11.4. If you have N3DS and don't use NTR, go for it.

Last edited by Hyoretsu,

Lawls

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I've been trying to get this to work for the past 2 hours now, I got to step 17 and I'm stuck at "Failed to mount CTRNAND", I've used the search function to search this thread and nothing seems to work, when I press power then hold start, it just comes up with the same "Failed to mount CTRNAND" screen, really not sure what more I can do do at this point, any suggestions?

Majickhat55

The Red Woman
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've been trying to get this to work for the past 2 hours now, I got to step 17 and I'm stuck at "Failed to mount CTRNAND", I've used the search function to search this thread and nothing seems to work, when I press power then hold start, it just comes up with the same "Failed to mount CTRNAND" screen, really not sure what more I can do do at this point, any suggestions?
Yeah use the official guide, not this one.
https://3ds.guide/

Hyoretsu

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Yeah use the official guide, not this one.
https://3ds.guide/
1. There's no such thing as official, only if it was a mixture of guides made by the app's developers themselves
17. Power it on. The Luma3DS config screen will show. Press A at each one of the options (from "Autoboot SysNAND" to "Patch SVC/service/archive/ARM9 access). If you're on N3DS, also, Press A thrice at "New 3DS CPU". Press START and power off your console. If you get "Failed to Mount CTRNAND", just continue following the guide.

Lawls

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Just to clarify, booting and holding start does nothing, I tried changing the hourglass bin to something like up_hourglass9.bin, then booted and held up and still nothing, I tried renaming hourglass to arm9loaderhax.bin and replacing the original in root, but that does nothing either, I'm at a complete loss here. :/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Brb