• Same as before :/

Results are only viewable after voting.

Akira

I'm not a SHRIMP!!!!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just leave it there, It's not too big of a file anyways. But if you really want to delete it, Just make a backup of the 2 files(the one you didn't replaced) somewhere on your computer, delete it from your SD, plug it to your n3ds and if it boots menuhax to properly, then your good to go. Just remember to place it back again if something is not working. That's how I did anyways, but in my case, there are just 2 menuhax payloads.

pbanj

The "friendly" neighborhood sandwich
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Similar situation here, the *hax loads with 100% success, it's just ReiNAND getting stuck on a black screen. Seems like this could be an issue with the CFW itself rather than the *hax?
Mess with the autoboot fix on ctrboot or the delay on bootctr if using one. I had this issue until I did that

D

Deleted User

OP
Im now using arm9loaderhax on my n3ds with an updated sysnand for 100% bootrates! :P

Jair

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Peru
What's the source of this payload? Is it just an older build of the default payload? I am a little curious.
I've used both lesshax and ninjhax 2.7 with no debug colors or text (http://ihaveamac.github.io/ninjhax2.x/). Both improve boot rate to nearly 75-85% and don't have the epileptic flashing bottom screen. While this seems to have the flashing screen I would seriously consider it if the bootrate is even higher. Currently I cannot test since I won't have my 3DS for a couple of days, but if anyone has tested those payloads could share their results, that'd great.
Also, is there a version without debug colors?

pbanj

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What's the source of this payload? Is it just an older build of the default payload? I am a little curious.
I've used both lesshax and ninjhax 2.7 with no debug colors or text (http://ihaveamac.github.io/ninjhax2.x/). Both improve boot rate to nearly 75-85% and don't have the epileptic flashing bottom screen. While this seems to have the flashing screen I would seriously consider it if the bootrate is even higher. Currently I cannot test since I won't have my 3DS for a couple of days, but if anyone has tested those payloads could share their results, that'd great.
It's just an older payload

D

Deleted User

OP
Yes just an older payload. I just now found out about lesshax from this. I would be willing to bet its just this payload without the flashing screens. The screens kinda help to see if it crashes though. they are for debugging.

pbanj

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes just an older payload. I just now found out about lesshax from this. I would be willing to bet its just this payload without the flashing screens. The screens kinda help to see if it crashes though. they are for debugging.
They are pretty much one in the same. Lesshax has a few changes but not much. I say test both and use what works best for you. I found when I still used menuhax that the 2.6 payload actually worked better.

D

Deleted User

OP
They are pretty much one in the same. Lesshax has a few changes but not much. I say test both and use what works best for you. I found when I still used menuhax that the 2.6 payload actually worked better.
I mean I use a9lh but I made this guide a while back and I know many still use menuhax so I put it up on reddit again for those who may be new

Salamencizer

Cute Hot Whatever
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
India
Its a modified hax2.1 iirc.... duh why didnt I answer this before

zekepliskin

Trophies
XP
Country
Easy as you like - I already have menuhax running. Download the correct version file from http://ihaveamac.github.io/ninjhax2.x/ and hex edit it to run auto.3dsx rather than boot.3dsx, upload by FTP, shutdown and run. No debug colours, loads faster, greatly reduced failure rate! Great stuff. This will tide me over until I have the time to do A9LH. Thanks everyone!

Reactions: The Immortal

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    it wasn't a question, it was fact
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    He said he had 3 different doctors apt this week, so he prob there. Something about gerbal extraction, I don't know.
    +1
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    bored, guess i'll spread more democracy
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    @K3Nv2 one more time you say such bs to @BakerMan and I'll smack you across the whole planet
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Make sure you smack my booty daddy
    +1
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    telling him that my partner is luke...does he look like someone with such big ne
    eds?
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    do you really think I could stand living with someone like luke?
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    I suppose luke has "special needs" but he's not my partner, did you just say that to piss me off again?
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    besides I had bigger worries today
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    but what do you know about that, you won't believe me anyways
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @BigOnYa can answer that
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    BigOnYa already left the chat
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Biginya
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Auto correct got me, I'm on my tablet, i need to turn that shit off
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    With other tabs open you perv
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I'm actually in my shed, bout to cut 2-3 acres of grass, my back yard.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I use to have a guy for that thanks richard
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I use my tablet to stream to a bluetooth speaker when in shed. iHeartRadio, FlyNation
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    While the victims are being buried
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Grave shovel
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Nuh those goto the edge of the property (maybe just on the other side of)
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    On the neighbors side
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yup, by the weird smelly green bushy looking plants.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.the-sun.com/news/10907833/self-checkout-complaints-new-target-dollar-general-policies...