Hacking [Guide] Fully Softmod Any Wii (everything you need)

giorgosh

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
giorgosh said:
Is there a way to have usb loader run automatically when my Wii boots? Or at least to automatically load to Homebrew channel? all my games are ran from usb drive and i find it a waste of time so many click till i reach usb loader..

Hello?

longtom1

Keep an eye on my posts cause I quick edit frequen
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
giorgosh said:
giorgosh said:
Is there a way to have usb loader run automatically when my Wii boots? Or at least to automatically load to Homebrew channel? all my games are ran from usb drive and i find it a waste of time so many click till i reach usb loader..

Hello?
only way is to use bootmii or pre/priiloader to autoboot the HBC or you can get a forwarder dol to install in pre/priiloader to autoboot the usb loader

Fujitsima

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Patching IOS36 doesn't work for me...

This is the error I get:

-----------------

Installing Ticket...
Setting the revision to 0...
Error: ES_AddTitleStart returned -1035, maybe you need an updated downgrader

Error: Could not set the revision to 0

Downgrade failed
Press any button to exit...

------------------

Anyway to resolve this?

razorback78

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Fujitsima said:
Patching IOS36 doesn't work for me...

This is the error I get:

-----------------

Installing Ticket...
Setting the revision to 0...
Error: ES_AddTitleStart returned -1035, maybe you need an updated downgrader

Error: Could not set the revision to 0

Downgrade failed
Press any button to exit...

------------------

Anyway to resolve this?
what trucha bug restorer version are you using? use TBR 1.1 or use dop-ios mod. though for some people dop-ios mod TBR doesn't work.

MrFido

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
This is a great guide. However, I've seen elsewhere that installing a patched IOS60 is an absolute must, but I don't see that in this guide. What am I missing?

Thanks.

manutara

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi, I just got a Wii and I will hack it using this guide. Is it ok if I agree with the user agreements from nintendo before I hack the Wii?

Startedscar

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hey guys!

I think I bricked my wii, and yes, It was probably my own stupid fault. I did all the steps in the guide skipping the NAND part (which I realise was stupid now). In the step called "Installing PreLoader and new cIOS" I installed the cIOS 0.29 and then tried to update it to cIOS 0.30. when nothing happened I read on the forum that the updater didn't work so I tried canceling the update and eventually turned of the wii. Now when I turn the console on I go into the cIOS 0.29 menu. When I select system menu from there I get the "system files may be corrupted..." error that I've seen in a few youtube-videos with bricked wiis.

Can someone please help me. I would be grateful forever
tongue.gif

MICMERG

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
hi,

Ran through all the steps but when I run Neo Gamma (with or without disc) all I get is a black screen and wii freezes up. ONly way out is to unplug and reboot.

Once back up, all fonctions with regular games work fine.

Any hints?

Malicious

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi All,

First off, thank you for this great guide and all of the feedback. I am sorry ahead of time if this question has been posed.

I am about to buy a new Wii, so it will be virgin. I am wondering, should I upgrade the firmware first? Or can I immediately follow the steps provided?

Also, some clarification with pre-loader would be great. Since this is a new Wii, it Bootmii will have to run from an IOS correct? Does pre-loader allow you to load a nand backup without going through the menu (essentially simulating boot2)? Or is there a higher risk involved?

Thanks!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/@legolambs