Scribbling around GBATemp's kitchen.
OP
Trophies
Website
www.homembarata.com.br
XP
Country
Brazil
Rockstar confirmed the PC version of GTAIV to be shipping in November 18th on North America and November 21th on Europe!

No details about system specs or anything released.. I'm glad I'll be finally able to play it
biggrin.gif

source: http://kotaku.com/5033671/rockstar-gta-iv-for-pc-in-nov

CockroachMan

Scribbling around GBATemp's kitchen.
OP
Trophies
Website
www.homembarata.com.br
XP
Country
Brazil
Lee79 said:
Sweet I just hope it is not going to be like Crysis and need a powerful system to run it.

You'll sure need a good system, but anything like Crysis.. the specs for that game are absurd
tongue.gif

The graphics of the PS3/360 versions aren't all that anyway.. if your PC can run Gears of Wars and Bioshock, I'm sure it will be able to run GTAIV
tongue.gif

Lee79

Hyper...Active...Team Fortress 2 Addict
Trophies
Website
steamcommunity.com
XP
Country
CockroachMan said:
Lee79 said:
Sweet I just hope it is not going to be like Crysis and need a powerful system to run it.

You'll sure need a good system, but anything like Crysis.. the specs for that game are absurd
tongue.gif

The graphics of the PS3/360 versions aren't all that anyway.. if your PC can run Gears of Wars and Bioshock, I'm sure it will be able to run GTAIV
tongue.gif

I hope so I can play Bioshock and most other 360 ports. I have a BFG 8800 GTX OC 320mb G80.

Commander

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Didn't see this one coming.

What makes this even better is that the PC version will most likely include the "exclusive" 360 DLC except for the PC the extra DLC will be free and the game is going to cost up to £20 less the the console counterparts.

I doubt the system requirements will be that steep, Core 2 Duo, 256mb GPU, 1gb of RAM and you already have a system more powerful then the 360 and PS3 (You'll need a slightly higher end C2D to match the PS3 CPU), so it won't be as taxing as people seem to think.

OrR

Rice-megatron Expert
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
The bastards, I bought a 360 for this. Well, I got it cheap in a bundle and needed one anyway, so I'll forgive them... I also simply couldn't have waited any longer, GTA 4 was an extraordinary experience. Of course, I'll not do them the favor of buying the PC version but pirate it instead.
mad.gif

Law

rip ninjacat that zarcon made me
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
Raiyu245 said:
I wonder what kind of graphics card you would need to run this anyway.

Probably nothing extreme. I mean, SA wasn't exactly taxing when it came to hardware, although I believe that IV uses a different engine.

I'm guessing a 6800 would probably be able to run it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: butt